Friday's Favorites

>> Friday, August 7, 2009

I loved how *larialbernaz* from A Million Memories used our damask paper and created a multi-picture layout.

Created by briarrose86304 from A Million Memories. I loved the clean lines and the die-cut she created out of our paper.

I found this from MichelleGA over at Two Peas...again loved how she created a clean crisp page of her daughter's birthday.


Wow, so many layouts popping up everywhere with Lily Bee! I love seeing what ladies are creating with our products. Here are a few favorites that I found:

7 comments:

Jenn August 7, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

Gorgeous work AMM girls!!

Unknown August 8, 2009 at 2:14 AM  

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring my page, I am truly honored! :)
~Rachel Hall

Pearl August 8, 2009 at 11:49 PM  

Wonderful work by the AMM DT ! there's even more from where they came from ! ;-)

Nicole August 9, 2009 at 9:48 AM  

beautiful work here...WOW!!

Michelle Whitlow August 9, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

thanks for showing my layout :) LOVE all the others!!!

Unused Account August 16, 2009 at 8:48 AM  

Hey Kristen!
I am trying to get a hold of you.
Email me.

Post a Comment