Friday Faves

>> Friday, July 3, 2009

Hello everyone. Happy Friday. It's that time, again, where we get to post some of our favorite Lily Bee finds for the week. 


First up is Tere. I love the color combination she chose and how she used the rub-ons. I especially love those sweet, sweet photos!
Next up is Luzma. I adore the way she shaped the paper and created those wonderful hearts. I love the journaling directly on the photograph. 

And, last, but not least, is Heather. I love a good mulitphoto layout about something a simple as playing. The pictures are really sweet and I love how she used the die cuts and rub-ons on her page. 

If you would like to see your layout featured on our blog, you can comment to any post and leave a link for us. For those in the U.S., I hope enjoy your July 4th weekend. Stay safe! 



5 comments:

Michelle July 3, 2009 at 6:11 PM  

Congrats, ladies! I love the sketch that Heather used. Great minds must think alike because I did the same sketch with the same great LB papers about a month ago! :) http://www.scrapbook.com/galleries/206685/view/2185071/-1/20/1.html

Anonymous,  July 3, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

Thank You Lori; I feel so honored and as I told you...You made my day!!!
I love the other 2 layouts, they are so pretty!!!

Brenda Hurd July 6, 2009 at 9:54 AM  

great layouts ladies!! love what you did with the product!

Frances July 6, 2009 at 3:41 PM  

I love those layouts...totally fabulous ladies! I also have a layout to share. I used Sketch #27 for my DT layout at 52 sketches...52 weeks. The LB paper was just perfect for my family Easter pic. Take a look at it here: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kpapAD7oUIw/SlEJcJNUA1I/AAAAAAAABRs/4yV8qbA-Hv8/s1600-h/Sketch+27-blogpost1.jpg

Post a Comment