Friday Faves 6/26 edition

>> Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Friday, everyone. Hope you had a fabulous week.
On with the faves!


I found this gem by Maria in the 2Peas Gallery. I love the way she has cut the paper into an artisan shape, and I also love the sweet butterflies!


Pearl sent us this vibrant layout. Love everything about it! Thanks for sharing, Pearl.




Check out the way Frances used rubons on this layout. I LOVE how she clustered them all together. Fabulous, Frances!






Nothing makes me happier, and more inspired, than a good 2 pager. Check out this gem by Clara. Amazing.






Happy Friday!

4 comments:

Lori Gentile June 26, 2009 at 8:17 AM  

Gorgeous layouts! There is so much inspiration here!!!

Pearl June 27, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

Thank you so much for picking my layout !

cant wait for sneaks from Lily Bee now !

ClaraD June 27, 2009 at 10:29 AM  

WOW! I just popped on to browse for some inspiration, and was surprised to see you picked my layout as a fave ... I am so honoured, thank you!!!

Frances June 28, 2009 at 1:35 AM  

Thanks sooo much for picking my layout as a favorite...I too, feel so honored.

Post a Comment