Meet our Designer...Stephanie Howell

>> Wednesday, April 29, 2009


Must Have Scrapbook Supply? Border punches, American Crafts precision pens, labels

When & Why did you start scrapbooking? When I was pregnant with Harper and my husband was deployed, I went to a Close to My Heart party. That's how this obsession began and I've never looked back. ;)

Guilty Pleasures? White Wine, McDonalds Happy Meal cheeseburgers, US Weekly, Reality television

Two things you want very badly at this moment? My husband home safe and in my arms, a looong massage while somebody keeps the babies.

3 items that are in your purse? Baby wipes, Kiehls lip balm, my iPhone

Favorite Scrapbook Technique or Style? Vintage/Modern mix

When do you feel most creative? When I have new (to me, not necessarily newly made) goodies to play with and precious photos to look at.

Do you snack while you scrapbook? If so what? never. I have never eaten and scrapped at the same time.

Do you have a scrapbook confession? I never have a plan when I start a page. I don't "sketch" my layouts or plan my journaling. I don't use "design rules". I just do whatever makes me happy.

Favorite TV Shows? Arrested Development, The Office, The Soup, Curb Your Enthusiasm

Jobs you've had? hostess at a pizza/ wine bar, teacher, substitute teacher, running a wine store, running a book store, working at a woman's boutique, clerk at a water sports store, working at my dad's office (oil and gas),

What are you listening to right now? the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme song, Sadie blowing raspberries

2 comments:

Lori Gentile April 30, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

Such fun questions!!! I love your layout, Stephanie. It's darling.

I think, if I had ever run a bookstore, I would never have left. :)

Jo April 30, 2009 at 10:34 AM  

Love the layout Stephanie, and so nice to know more about you! And I'm with Lori, it would be hard to leave a bookstore ... I'm just all about paper in all its lovely forms :)

Post a Comment