Third Collection...Buttercup

>> Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Happy Wednesday! Here's our third collection Buttercup. Leave us a comment no later than tomorrow Thursday, January 26th by noon MST to be entered to win this collection!
















234 comments:

meganklauer,  January 25, 2012 at 8:17 AM  

This is fantastic! Beautiful colors!

Laurel,  January 25, 2012 at 8:19 AM  

Yellow, blue and gray - YUM!!!

Susan @ PaperCrafter's Corner,  January 25, 2012 at 8:23 AM  

Love it! Can't wait to share it with our readers at PaperCrafter's Corner in our CHA sneak peek coverage!

Christina Collins,  January 25, 2012 at 8:25 AM  

This collection is to good to be true. Yellows, grays, and teals? How delightful! The stamps are wonderful. I love the chevron stamp! Thanks for the chance to win.

Unknown,  January 25, 2012 at 8:27 AM  

Oh my, gorgeous. I can already tell what I'll be scrapping with this collection!!!

Tabitha,  January 25, 2012 at 8:29 AM  

love this line. all the yellows and blues are a must!

Unknown,  January 25, 2012 at 8:30 AM  

oooohhh So pretty I love it..

Janie Boots
boots3103@hotmail.com

Anonymous,  January 25, 2012 at 8:33 AM  

I think I have to say that this is my favorite of all your new collections... I think! They are all so beautiful, but the colors in this one just captured me!!
~Natalie

Lisa C.,  January 25, 2012 at 8:33 AM  

Love the yellow and blue combo!! Reminds me of a beautiful spring day! So beautiful :)

liberal sprinkles,  January 25, 2012 at 8:34 AM  

Ooh this looks absolutely yummy!

MaryAnn,  January 25, 2012 at 8:36 AM  

Amazing color combination - so, so gorgeous!

Audrey Yeager,  January 25, 2012 at 8:36 AM  

I am so impressed with your releases! I love the color combo in this collection.

Michelle Woerner,  January 25, 2012 at 8:36 AM  

WOW! This is my favorite so far. I love the blue/yellow colors. And I love the stamp set too!

Unknown,  January 25, 2012 at 8:38 AM  

Aqua, yellow and grey, oh my! So gorgeous!

Charlotte Brochu,  January 25, 2012 at 8:41 AM  

Great soft colors! Amazing collection!

Jodi Releford,  January 25, 2012 at 8:41 AM  

LOVE this color combo!! Honestly one of my all-time favorites. This collection is a must have!

Melinda AKA medialady,  January 25, 2012 at 8:44 AM  

I love the aqua blue and yellow combo!!!

LG,  January 25, 2012 at 8:44 AM  

the color combination of this collection is brilliant! I LOVE EVERYTHING! This will be on top of my list for sure.

Scattychick,  January 25, 2012 at 8:45 AM  

These colours are just gorgeous absolutely love this collection x

Devon H,  January 25, 2012 at 8:46 AM  

Oh my! Perfect for my new baby boy!

csparky61,  January 25, 2012 at 8:46 AM  

I love the color combination...and the stamps...yummy!

Chris Dring,  January 25, 2012 at 8:46 AM  

Blues and yellows and grays oh my! Love it!

Terri C.,  January 25, 2012 at 8:46 AM  

I am loving the turquoise, yellow, and gray combo! Your collections have been amazing! I might have to get them all!!!

sharon g,  January 25, 2012 at 8:47 AM  

I LOVE the grey!!!!! It goes so well with all of the other papers. It's funny, other companies rarely put out grey papers.....

Kelly Massman,  January 25, 2012 at 8:48 AM  

Beautiful!!!!!! The colors are sublime!

carabecca,  January 25, 2012 at 8:49 AM  

Super pretty! Can't wait to see it in stores.

Kathy Skou,  January 25, 2012 at 8:51 AM  

LOVE the color combo... so feminine and pretty!

callyannc,  January 25, 2012 at 8:52 AM  

Oh wow! I am lovimg these colors! Fun fun fun! TFS CallyAnn

Jessica Goodpaster,  January 25, 2012 at 8:52 AM  

Oh goodness, this is gorgeous! I love the colors and patterns, thanks for the opportunity to win!

Izzy Anderson,  January 25, 2012 at 8:53 AM  

I'm in love! Completely fabulous!

Kris Berc,  January 25, 2012 at 8:54 AM  

Absolutely gorgeous colors and patterns! This one will be at the top of my list for sure!

Unknown,  January 25, 2012 at 8:55 AM  

This is my favorite! I would love to have everything in these colors!

Abbie,  January 25, 2012 at 8:56 AM  

STOP IT!!!! You're killing me! I love these too! Oh please pick me to win! My husband will thank you as it will not deplete our checking account (as much).

Beatrice Lawson,  January 25, 2012 at 8:57 AM  

The damask paper is gorgeous and I could use the clear stamps in so many ways!

Shawninaz,  January 25, 2012 at 8:58 AM  

Wow I love the color scheme im this collection. I have to have it! At the top of my shopping list for when the releases start coming out! Great job Lily Bee!

Pammejo,  January 25, 2012 at 9:01 AM  

Beautiful Collection, love the blue, yellow and greys together. Wonderful embellishents and great stamps. I KNOW I WOULD LOVE TO WIN!!!! TFS

laury55,  January 25, 2012 at 9:03 AM  

love all the collections but this one is my favourite, love both the colours and the pattern

Miriam Prantner,  January 25, 2012 at 9:04 AM  

These are just beautiful! I just LOVE that first sheet of paper with the newspaper zigzags and gray doilies, and the clear stamp with the newspaper zigzag pattern, perfect!

Susan,  January 25, 2012 at 9:06 AM  

oh my...I think this is my absolute favorite! Just love the color combinations and patterns. I will definitely be getting this entire line!

Virginia,  January 25, 2012 at 9:09 AM  

I love the color story of this collection sO much!!!! Incredible!

Rachel,  January 25, 2012 at 9:11 AM  

oh! I LOVE these colors, and that first piece of paper? GORGEOUS!!!!

Paper Issues,  January 25, 2012 at 9:13 AM  

This is gorgeous! I love that yellow and Teal combo!!

Ruby Craft,  January 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM  

Beautiful color combinations! Love the little ckicks too!

Unknown,  January 25, 2012 at 9:14 AM  

It doesn't get more perfect than this...LOVE this collection!

mary h.,  January 25, 2012 at 9:15 AM  

I love this collection for both my girls and boy!

Melissa,  January 25, 2012 at 9:16 AM  

Oh so beautiful! Love the softness with the pops of unexpected.

Janet,  January 25, 2012 at 9:18 AM  

What a gorgeous color palette and set of patterns.

Unknown,  January 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM  

I think this is my fav so far - love the mix of colors and the stamp set

Jennifer Shaw,  January 25, 2012 at 9:21 AM  

This is amazing! A must have on my CHA wish list!

Krystle,  January 25, 2012 at 9:22 AM  

This is my favorite Lily Bee line ever!

Zarah,  January 25, 2012 at 9:23 AM  

Very cute, and lovely colours!

Rebecca W,  January 25, 2012 at 9:24 AM  

Awesome colors! I love the yellows and turqoise together. rlovew1976 at yahoo.com

Dena,  January 25, 2012 at 9:27 AM  

This is your best line YET! incredible colors!

Deanna,  January 25, 2012 at 9:28 AM  

LOVE this color palette! Sooo pretty!

Angela,  January 25, 2012 at 9:30 AM  

So cute! Great colors, love the stamps!!

Sharon,  January 25, 2012 at 9:31 AM  

Two of my boys are getting married this summer. One of their colors is Grey/Yellow, so of course I NNEEEDDD this collection! It's simply yummy!

Denise Price,  January 25, 2012 at 9:39 AM  

Ah, such soft, lovely colors! I feel peaceful just looking at them. :)

Samantha,  January 25, 2012 at 9:41 AM  

Nothing is as uplifting as a buttercup :)

Ann Cicilie,  January 25, 2012 at 9:45 AM  

Love the colors and the designs - just gorgeous!!!

Aubrey G,  January 25, 2012 at 9:45 AM  

I love all the blues and greys! This is what I am missing in my stash!

Linda,  January 25, 2012 at 9:48 AM  

This is Gorgeous with a capital G! I especially love the blue chevron and grey polka dots! Oh, and did I mention how much I love the alphas and stamps. You hit a home run with this collection!!!

B. Poteraj,  January 25, 2012 at 9:48 AM  

The aqua/grey combo is amazing!!!!

Niki Estes,  January 25, 2012 at 9:49 AM  

Just beautiful! You have really hit it out of the park with this release!

Natasha G.P.,  January 25, 2012 at 9:52 AM  

Buttercup, blue and grey. What an amazing combination.

Sharon,  January 25, 2012 at 9:58 AM  

What great colors love the patterns

Diana,  January 25, 2012 at 9:58 AM  

Love this new collection. Very versatile and I love the color combo.

Petra Coolen,  January 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM  

Such a great color combination!
Loving it.
Greetings from Holland :)

TerrieF,  January 25, 2012 at 10:01 AM  

Love the pale purple color!

Sherrie M.,  January 25, 2012 at 10:04 AM  

Gorgeous as always, especially love the grey.

Jill,  January 25, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

I am in love with aqua yellow and grey!!!! Beautiful collection!

Samantha Taylor,  January 25, 2012 at 10:06 AM  

Oh, this one's fabulous too! Love it!

Denise M.,  January 25, 2012 at 10:07 AM  

What's not to love about Yellow, Blue and Grey?
The little chicks on the stamp set are so cute. So Pretty-I want this one too!!!!
Thank you for giving us a chance to win your beautiful scrap supplies!

Lacey,  January 25, 2012 at 10:10 AM  

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING! My nickname from my dad is buttercup and the colors above are my FAVORITE color combo right now - in fact it's the colors I've chosen for my craft room! This line was meant for me in every aspect! I LOVE IT!

ShoppingTamii,  January 25, 2012 at 10:12 AM  

ooooooo, gray, yellow, and blue!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!

Wendy ,  January 25, 2012 at 10:15 AM  

Love the designs! they are so pretty but yet so subtle! Great collection!

Dana Tatar,  January 25, 2012 at 10:16 AM  

The patterns are so pretty and I love the color palette! Great collection!

Unknown,  January 25, 2012 at 10:17 AM  

Oh, wow! I love so many of these papers!!!

Margie,  January 25, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

Love this!! GREAT colors, and patterns!!

TeenaBugg38,  January 25, 2012 at 10:18 AM  

the yellows and blues are so pretty and springy!!

Lynda,  January 25, 2012 at 10:26 AM  

Awesome colours!!!Love them all.

Shirly,  January 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM  

What a yummy collection! I love the colors and the pattern design... I can't wait to have this one ;-)

Sandy Ang,  January 25, 2012 at 10:28 AM  

Loving the yellow / blue / grey colour palette ~!

Denise Bryant,  January 25, 2012 at 10:32 AM  

Yummy colors! Love that 6 x 6 pad! Perfect for cards!
DeniseB

j.de.lu designs,  January 25, 2012 at 10:35 AM  

OH MY... THESE COLORS!!! This is definitely my favorite of the new collections. Thank you so much for the chance to win!

Julie Overby,  January 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM  

OMGosh! Seriously, this is my favorite paper release I have seen of all the CHA sneaks! I LOVE the color scheme and all the tiny details like the print behind the chevron. Brilliant!

Mel Blackburn,  January 25, 2012 at 10:40 AM  

I love the colors!!! Stunning new release!!

angie gutshall,  January 25, 2012 at 10:41 AM  

Another fabulous line!!!! Love the colors!!

Anonymous,  January 25, 2012 at 10:46 AM  

OMG I am loving the colours in this range, so hoping I am the lucky one...loving all the releases!!!

SavannaLea,  January 25, 2012 at 10:50 AM  

perfect color combo to use with my twin nephews and many other layouts too!!

Melinda,  January 25, 2012 at 10:50 AM  

Ooh, love the colors, especially the yellow! Another great line!

antenucci,  January 25, 2012 at 10:51 AM  

Another wonderful collection - love the real and yellow!

Kryssi,  January 25, 2012 at 10:55 AM  

Gosh this is another gorgeous line!!! Love the color palette!

Mary Staveness,  January 25, 2012 at 10:57 AM  

Once again, I am so excited about your designs! Love the blue, yellow and gray together!

KellyG,  January 25, 2012 at 11:08 AM  

Great colors! Loving this!

Alex,  January 25, 2012 at 11:10 AM  

Beautiful! I love this color scheme!

Ryann,  January 25, 2012 at 11:19 AM  

Oh my word! What an awesome collection this is!!

Robin,  January 25, 2012 at 11:28 AM  

just keeps getting better and better!

beckyjune,  January 25, 2012 at 11:28 AM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE the color scheme on this one and all of that chevron!

Romy,  January 25, 2012 at 11:32 AM  

The colours in this collection are so fresh! Just love these papers!

Beckie,  January 25, 2012 at 11:34 AM  

Oh my this is gorgeous!

Be blessed, Beckie

Unknown,  January 25, 2012 at 11:38 AM  

I love the delicate colors in this collection. Gorgeous!

Pegg S,  January 25, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

I love gray as a neutral - paired with yellows and blue is such a beautiful combo!! Love this one!

Debbie,  January 25, 2012 at 11:48 AM  

Oh my, my heart's a fluttering over this gorgeous collection! Love the colors!!!

Unknown,  January 25, 2012 at 11:55 AM  

Oh my!! Now this one's absolutely my favourite!!! <3 Love the colours and patterns!

Anonymous,  January 25, 2012 at 12:02 PM  

How adorable!

Стокли,  January 25, 2012 at 12:15 PM  

Beautiful colors and patterns!

MIss Cooper,  January 25, 2012 at 12:26 PM  

This is soooo pretty! I love the yellow!

Anonymous,  January 25, 2012 at 12:30 PM  

Oh such a beautiful combo of colors and the patterns are to die for!

Sherry Murphy,  January 25, 2012 at 12:32 PM  

Oh the aqua is fabulous! Thanks for another amazing collection! -missmammamurphy31@yahoo.com

J. Jones,  January 25, 2012 at 12:33 PM  

This is stunning! I can't wait to get my hands on all of your new collections!

Kim,  January 25, 2012 at 12:34 PM  

Wow---I LOVE< LOVE< LOVE this color combination! Superb! I would love to wallpaper my room in that sunshine yellow!

Anonymous,  January 25, 2012 at 12:39 PM  

Wow! I love love love this! I screams for me to make a banner!!

Lee-Anne,  January 25, 2012 at 12:49 PM  

Gorgeous colors and designs! LOVE IT ALL!

Anonymous,  January 25, 2012 at 12:56 PM  

These colors are just gorgeous together -- love, love, love.

Danielle Higginbottom-Brown,  January 25, 2012 at 12:56 PM  

Oh My! I love it all, but esp those cute chick stamps!!!!
daniellehigginbottom at homtail dot com

Robin B.,  January 25, 2012 at 12:58 PM  

Wow, I love the teal and yellow colors in this collection!

Sandra,  January 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM  

Fantastic colour combination. Oh dear my 'need' list is growing fast!

thearthurz,  January 25, 2012 at 1:03 PM  

Love the colors! So fresh and bright!

Andrea Jessee,  January 25, 2012 at 1:05 PM  

I love this color combo. This would be great to scrap pics of my nephews and still have some color! Thanks for sharing!

Stella,  January 25, 2012 at 1:28 PM  

Oooh, love those colours!
I just discovered one of your earlier papers yesterday; in just those colours. Perfect for boy-layouts!

gabbyfek,  January 25, 2012 at 1:30 PM  

these colors are just fantastic! i LOVE them! xoxo.

Maria Therese,  January 25, 2012 at 1:46 PM  

Gorgeous ♥♥♥ Love the colors!!!

Dorothy C.,  January 25, 2012 at 1:58 PM  

This is a gorgeous color combo. I thought yesterday's peek was my favorite - now I'm not so sure.....

Roberta,  January 25, 2012 at 2:12 PM  

So pretty! I love it all!

Svetlana,  January 25, 2012 at 2:17 PM  

Great collection! Lovely colors!

julie.schellin,  January 25, 2012 at 2:18 PM  

The patterns on this collection are great, and I love the color combo. Thanks for the chance to win!

Melanie,  January 25, 2012 at 2:20 PM  

My 3 favorite colors!!! Love it!

Carmen,  January 25, 2012 at 2:24 PM  

How BRILLIANT!!! Adding teal to the yellow/gray classic. I love it!!

Tracey,  January 25, 2012 at 2:25 PM  

Love this colour combo!! Gorgeous!!

Ross Plata,  January 25, 2012 at 2:35 PM  

This collection is gorgeous !!!!Thanks for the chance to win.

Lorna,  January 25, 2012 at 2:54 PM  

love the blue grey yellow combination
and that little umbrella is so cute

Anonymous,  January 25, 2012 at 2:55 PM  

Love this color palette. Thanks for the chance to win! ~Amy Tara~

sarahmilne42,  January 25, 2012 at 3:06 PM  

Love everything you guys are doing! Can't wait to find this in stores! This one's my favorite!

AmyBug,  January 25, 2012 at 3:07 PM  

Now that is what I am talking about! Love it. Blue, grey and yellow!!!! The chevrons are fab and this is a MUST HAVE! :)

Judy,  January 25, 2012 at 3:14 PM  

Great colors - I especially need the alphas!

Gina,  January 25, 2012 at 3:33 PM  

love it..especially that gorgeous chevron paper! :)

Anonymous,  January 25, 2012 at 3:44 PM  

loving the gray! the alphas are great colors. esp. love the first gray paisley paper. it will be hard to resist the 6x6 pad on this line! ~BEA~

Jody Spiegelhoff,  January 25, 2012 at 3:48 PM  

WOW! I love the color combo and the pretty smaller prints! Great reveal! I'd love to win this pretty collection to get a jump on more scrapping this year. So much to do!!

Bethany Becker,  January 25, 2012 at 3:56 PM  

Amazing color combinations. This line looks so versatile. Love the alphas as well.

April,  January 25, 2012 at 4:07 PM  

Fabulous!!!! Looooooooooove the colors. :)
- April W

Karen,  January 25, 2012 at 4:17 PM  

Hooray - this is my favorite so far - love the colors, need the stamps!

ForgedinPaper,  January 25, 2012 at 4:28 PM  

Fab colours. I think this may be my favourite collection.

Unknown,  January 25, 2012 at 4:43 PM  

Great colour combo! Thanks for the chance!

kana,  January 25, 2012 at 5:02 PM  

Blue and yellow is my favorite color combo!! Beautiful papers and stamps are lovely, too!

Anita,  January 25, 2012 at 5:24 PM  

This is so soft and pretty. The stamps are great too.

Amanda,  January 25, 2012 at 5:28 PM  

Wow, this is such gorgeous collection!! I love all the blue, yellow, and gray .. Thanks for the chance to win..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

redmom,  January 25, 2012 at 5:28 PM  

I absolutly adore this collection, those colors are some of my favorite go to colors!

Anonymous,  January 25, 2012 at 5:32 PM  

so soft and adorable - very cheery!

Jean,  January 25, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

GORGEOUS colors!!! Just perfect!~~

Julie Tucker-Wolek,  January 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM  

This collection is GORGEOUS! I love love love love the colors! :):):):):):):):):):):)

lynda,  January 25, 2012 at 5:40 PM  

Those colors are stunning! And I like the print patterns too!

connie,  January 25, 2012 at 5:42 PM  

LOVE THE COLOR COMBINATION!

joyce,  January 25, 2012 at 5:44 PM  

My favorite color combination! It screams spring!

Anonymous,  January 25, 2012 at 5:45 PM  

Beautiful Beautiful Am just loving the colours
Katrina Dunn

Chrisd,  January 25, 2012 at 5:46 PM  

Just love the new collection and especially the extras like the stamp set too.The patterns are so great for paper crafting projects.

Emily Keaton,  January 25, 2012 at 6:09 PM  

Those colors are simply delightful--I LOVE this collection!! Perfect for spring. :)

Suz,  January 25, 2012 at 6:15 PM  

this one is my favorite I love the colors

sclugo,  January 25, 2012 at 6:19 PM  

You are outdoing yourselves at Lily Bee. Another lovely collection with gorgeous colors. Loving all the blues!

Deedee Horton,  January 25, 2012 at 6:22 PM  

SO in love with this collection!

Pam ,  January 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM  

Absolutely beautiful papers ! Gorgeous colors...love the stamps too !

Cyndee K.,  January 25, 2012 at 6:27 PM  

Love the blues & yellows! So pretty!

Gloria L.,  January 25, 2012 at 6:36 PM  

The colors are just luscious!

JKKoets,  January 25, 2012 at 6:43 PM  

I love the blue/yellow combo! Another great release that I can't wait to see in person!

Keshet,  January 25, 2012 at 7:02 PM  

Love love love this! I'm a huge gray and yellow fan:)

jennifer hamilton,  January 25, 2012 at 7:02 PM  

Love the color combo of this collection!!! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Lynn,  January 25, 2012 at 7:48 PM  

Like everybody's saying...these colors are great together. Love the stamps!

Julie Shearer,  January 25, 2012 at 7:52 PM  

I love Buttercup . My hubby called me. Buttercup . He says What's up Buttercup.

Judy,  January 25, 2012 at 7:58 PM  

The colors are perfect love the entire line

Gia82,  January 25, 2012 at 8:00 PM  

Buttercup reminds me of a European feel. I love it!

Heather (goldiecar),  January 25, 2012 at 8:07 PM  

I really like the chevrons, aged solids, and polka dots!! Just fun!

LauraLee,  January 25, 2012 at 8:11 PM  

This so pretty!I just love it!

Cherryl Ball,  January 25, 2012 at 8:17 PM  

So soft and interesting color combinations, very prettyl

Skrappenton,  January 25, 2012 at 8:23 PM  

These are sooooooooo springy and I absolutely love them. Oh my gosh!!!

Skrappenton,  January 25, 2012 at 8:26 PM  

These colors are so wonderful and just remind me of a great spring day. Love them all

Dianne Clayton,  January 25, 2012 at 8:52 PM  

Oh such lovely classic designs. The colors and patterns are so yummy.

Katie,  January 25, 2012 at 8:55 PM  

I love the yellow and blue. Great name for this collection! Also, really cute stamp set and love the chevron stripe on the first double sided paper! Great collection, very excited to see it! Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

Mary D,  January 25, 2012 at 9:05 PM  

I love it! any combination of blues and yellow catches my eye

Unknown,  January 25, 2012 at 9:57 PM  

My favorite colors! Can't wait to use these beautiful papers in a special project.

howo34,  January 25, 2012 at 10:05 PM  

Oh my little 'Buttercup' how I wish you were by my side! I am so in love with all the pattern paper, the patterns and colors are excellent!

Keri,  January 25, 2012 at 10:28 PM  

I'm really loving this one! The soft colors, the little chicks, the chevrons and polka-dots...so down-home pretty, love the stickers and stamp set on this one too...it's my favorite!

Queenie,  January 25, 2012 at 10:48 PM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE the color combo!! FANTABULOUS collection!

Fiona Lally,  January 26, 2012 at 12:02 AM  

Turquoise, Buttercup and Greys....LOVE the combo. It's a MUST have!!!!

Claire T,  January 26, 2012 at 12:15 AM  

Who wouldn't love this colour combination!

D's Paper Studio,  January 26, 2012 at 1:04 AM  

The colors are perfect. I love that they are not too bright.

Danielle,  January 26, 2012 at 1:36 AM  

This is gorgeous! Love the color scheme.

Leonie,  January 26, 2012 at 1:47 AM  

Love the stamps and the papers.

Anonymous,  January 26, 2012 at 3:18 AM  

Would love to win; thanks for the chance!

Leanne,  January 26, 2012 at 3:19 AM  

What fabulous collections!!

Linda,  January 26, 2012 at 3:24 AM  

Another amazing collection. Thanks for a chance to win.

Post a Comment