Soft & Sweet

>> Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I've been scrapbooking for quite a few years now but recently I've been going back through my photos that were taken before my scrapbooking years. They are still in photo albums. Many will stay there but I've been going through and choosing some of my favorites to scrapbook into layouts. I love how timeless the Lily Bee Design lines are that make this easy to do.

I'm always looking for a new approach to keep my designs fresh. Usually I start with my patterned paper and go from there. For this layout, I decided to put my patterned paper on the back burner and start with some Lily Bee Design Index Cards and see where the design went from there.
























By arranging a few of the index cards together into a collage I've created a frame of sorts for the sweet baby photo.

















Little hearts stamped over misting add some soft subtle detail.





















I did use one tiny piece of patterned paper to make a little heart embellishments by covering a piece of chipboard.

Lily Bee Supplies:
Index Journaling Cards:
Head Over Heels
6x6 Tiny Tablet: Head Over Heels
Cardstock Stickers:
Head Over Heels
ABC Stickers:
Head Over Heels

Clear Stamps:

Heads Over Heels


Have a creative day!


3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek November 29, 2011 at 5:56 AM  

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeee that photo, the misting and love love love that flower! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Tracey November 29, 2011 at 6:03 AM  

WOW!! This is STUNNING!!

Unknown November 29, 2011 at 11:20 AM  

What a gorgeous layout! Love how you used the index cards to both journal and frame the photo.

Post a Comment