Sharing the Love

>> Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I adore paper crafting. I'm pretty sure you do too. There's that creative satisfaction of making something.

I love creating layouts. I love creating things for my home.

But I really love being able to share my paper crafted projects with others. Sharing the love, you know?

Today I have a couple quick projects that you can share with others. I hope they inspire you to create something to give away. You get double the pleasure. Once when you make it and then again when you give it away.


Recently I've been playing around with dies and exploring their possibilities. One that has really caught my attention is a pillow box die. It's so quick to create sweet little pillow boxes. They resemble petals from the edge which led to putting seven little pillow boxes together to form a floral package of little boxes. Perfect for housing a fun little gift in each one. Once I put each pillow box together, they can be held together with glue dots along their adjoining edges.

The Lily Bee Tiny Tablets are perfect for using with your die cutting machine. These 6x6 papers are a lovely tiny 1/4 scale and coordinate perfectly with your larger 12x12 papers. The great thing about using the Tiny Tablets for die cutting is that you don't have to cut down your full-size sheets. I just pull them out of the pad and put them straight into the die cut machine. I love saving time. I've used the Happily Lost Tiny Tablet with this project.

The little gift tag is tied on with some tulle. The Lily Bee stamps are great for adding accents to embellishments and the Alpha Stickers are wonderful for adding a sentiment.


Lily Bee Supplies:

Happily Lost: Tiny Tablet, ABC Stickers
Picket Fence: Stamp Set






I've also been having fun creating with the upcoming Head Over Heels line. This card uses some pretty papers (Dreamy) from this line which is a mid-season release and will be shipping next month. Stay tuned!

Spread the love...

Julia

4 comments:

Kelly Massman September 21, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

These are great! It would be nice to have a tutorial or link to one with the first one!

nancy September 21, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

What an adorable box!! So pretty and original.

Unknown September 21, 2011 at 10:44 AM  

WOW! These are amazing, Julia!

Post a Comment