Getting Beachy with Lily Bee

>> Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A while back, the great folks at Maya Road shared some products with our design team, including this great chipboard album.

Armed with Lily Bee "Picket Fence," some white paint and Maya Road resist, and a few sparklies, I set about creating this little album for my daughter about her first beach trip.


While I still had the products and pictures out, I decided to go ahead and make a companion layout for my album!



Lily Bee Products used:
Domestic Bliss- Chipboard Stickers
Picket Fence- Veranda Patterned Paper, 6x6 Tiny Tablet, ABC Stickers, Mixed Cardstock Stickers
Stationery- Slushie, Butter

8 comments:

LisaDay August 16, 2011 at 7:40 AM  

WOW!! I'm speechless...and that's not normal for me!! This is amazing Virginia!

Tere Azua August 16, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

OMGoodness, I looooove both projects, they are stunning!!

Unknown August 16, 2011 at 10:37 AM  

Gorgeous layout and mini, Virginia! And the photos are so fab too!

Unknown August 16, 2011 at 1:48 PM  

SUPER cute layout Virginia & that mini album is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Deanna August 16, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

Amazing mini, V! And a companion LO?! You're a rock star! Love that you turned the blue woodgrain pp on its side so that it looks like water/waves. Genius!

Jean Franks Beck August 17, 2011 at 5:25 AM  

Wow! Gorgeous album - love the "whitewashed" pages! And I love the layout, too - wonderful details, just perfect.

Unknown August 17, 2011 at 6:06 AM  

Gasp! These projects are absolutely stunning!!!!

Post a Comment