Looking Back, Springing Forward

>> Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's officially spring!  The new Lily Bee collections have started shipping, the call for a new design team is echoing (in your ears, I hope!), the new buds are unfurling themselves, and as for me, I am ready to immerse myself in the color and vibrancy and pure hope that is spring.


This layout is both a kind of springing forward, embracing all that I love about this time of year, as well as a kind of looking back, using some of my favorite Lily Bee products from previous lines. 

I admit, I have been hoarding this lovely floral Domestic Bliss Centerpiece paper for too long.  I love it so.


I also made good use of my stash of Lily Bee rub-ons, working them into the background by layering them over each other, and then misting lightly over them.


With this layout, I, too, am both springing forward and looking back, saying goodbye to two amazing years on the Lily Bee design team, and saying hello to new adventures (and what I know will be an incredible new Lily Bee design team).  Enjoy the season, and may every one of your creative endeavors burst into bloom!

10 comments:

beckyjune March 22, 2011 at 3:28 AM  

What a gorgeous page, Jill! I think that your hoarding this paper until now was a good thing. So beautiful.

Cris Cunningham March 22, 2011 at 7:06 AM  

This is simply AH-MAZING!! I can't wait to try that with my LB rub-ons. What a phenomenal layout!!

Michelle Whitlow March 22, 2011 at 7:07 AM  

This layout is just beautiful!!

Pam March 22, 2011 at 7:35 AM  

This is so beautiful, so much good stuff to look at! Love how you used the rub-ons!

georgia keays March 22, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

this is a stunning layout.. the photo strips are gorgeous...

Unknown March 22, 2011 at 9:52 AM  

Will you miss Jill! And your gorgeous work.

Barb March 22, 2011 at 10:01 AM  

LOVE this layout. The design is simply beautiful, and the use of product makes me so HAPPY that my LSS is getting the new Lily Bee lines in. Yippeeeeeee!

angie gutshall March 22, 2011 at 11:32 AM  

Love the design and colors! This really says Spring!!

nancy March 22, 2011 at 3:23 PM  

A beautiful layout! Have really enjoyed all your projects, Jill!

Brenda Hurd March 22, 2011 at 9:02 PM  

Beautiful layout Jill - enjoyed working with you and being inspired by you!!Best of luck!

Post a Comment