Peek #3

>> Tuesday, January 18, 2011

24 comments:

Unknown,  January 18, 2011 at 3:59 PM  

This is so super cute! Have I mentioned I can't wait to see these in person yet? ;)

Craftyangel,  January 18, 2011 at 4:09 PM  

love this............its gorgeous and very useable

Unknown,  January 18, 2011 at 4:27 PM  

Great color combo. Can't wait to see more!

Melissa,  January 18, 2011 at 4:31 PM  

Oh I love this too! That black goes so perfectly!!!

Izzy Anderson,  January 18, 2011 at 5:45 PM  

Fabulous. Loving this sneak. Terrific color palette.

Melanie Stanczyk,  January 18, 2011 at 5:56 PM  

Love this, I think this is my fav so far!

Melissa Hortin,  January 18, 2011 at 7:15 PM  

This looks gorgeous. Can't wait to see the rest of the papers.

Erica Hettwer,  January 18, 2011 at 7:41 PM  

Love this and I just can't wait to see the whole line!!!

Jennifer Richardson,  January 19, 2011 at 12:52 AM  

Good golly miss molly I am in love already! I can not wait to see the rest of this line. Thanks Lily bee for always giving us so much fun stuff to get creative with!

MichelleB,  January 19, 2011 at 3:27 AM  

Love, love, love the colors in this peek! This is going to be just wonderful I know!!! Can't wait to see the rest of it!!!

Marielle,  January 19, 2011 at 5:02 AM  

Love these ,especially the middle paper !! can't wait to see it all !!

Jodi,  January 19, 2011 at 6:23 AM  

CUTE!!! Lovin' both the patterns and the colors! The vintage girls are adorable!!

ScrapMomOf2,  January 19, 2011 at 7:03 AM  

Wow! This looks fantastic! Can't wait to see more!!

Piali,  January 19, 2011 at 8:10 AM  

Fab Colors!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the papers!!

Susan Stringfellow,  January 19, 2011 at 3:15 PM  

Oh I just cant wait to get my hands on this collection!

tracy,  January 21, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

I love the this and that. The name is great and I cannot wait to start playing with this collection. tracy

Juliana Michaels 17turtles,  January 22, 2011 at 5:28 PM  

Love the name and the peak! Can't wait to see the rest!

Post a Comment