Friday Faves

>> Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Friday. It's time to feature some wonderful talent from our gallery.

I saw this adorable "Family" layout by Melanie Call and really wanted to share it. I love the sweet family photo. The layering and the details are really perfect.

Jill Cornell created this awesome double page spread. I love the pumpkins and the banner and all the fun leaves. I love how well balance the layout is, as well.

Wendy Mckee challenged herself to create a layout without photos. I LOVE that she went with kraft tags on an all white background. I love the stitching and all the details. It's really stunning!

Thanks for visiting! Be sure to pick up your warehouse box before they are sold out! Have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Glynis November 12, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

Great LOs! Love those cute patchwork pumpkins :O)

Melanie November 13, 2010 at 12:28 AM  

Thank you for picking my layout to show your blog today! What a fun surprise!!!

Cassandra aka Scrap Savvy November 13, 2010 at 11:29 AM  

WTG ladies!

A special shout out to Wendy. Congrats! Neat LO concept and I love the details!

Ann Cicilie November 15, 2010 at 2:10 PM  

That is so beautiful, thanks for all the inspiration! Love the setup on that last one!

Post a Comment