Christmas Card Crafting

>> Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's that time of year when the Christmas season is right around the corner. I love creating handmade Christmas cards to give out each holiday. It's a great way to use up scrapbooking odds and ends, gets me in the holiday spirit and involves my love of creating. It's a win/win situation.

The Lily Bee Design Christmas Town line is perfect for creating holiday cards and well as scrapbooking. I love how well it all works together making designing cards, oh so easy. I love the rub-on transfer sheet for adding in my sentiments. They are the perfect size for cards or for scrapbook accents and you can rub them onto cardstock, patterned paper, doilies, even glass or plastic.



If you're in a rush or have a lot of cards to make, go with the clean and simple route. Stickers are super for this.



How about a fun and fresh color combo of green and aqua? Covering chipboard shapes with patterned paper makes great accents.



A Lily Bee die-cut folded in half can make a unique card shape.



Have fun getting your Christmas Card Craft on!

4 comments:

Becky Dunham November 23, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Such great ideas! I love these cards, my favorite is the top one!

Anonymous,  November 23, 2010 at 7:12 PM  

GORGEOUS cards Julia!

Jill November 28, 2010 at 10:55 PM  

I envy you your cardmaking skills! These are beautiful!

Post a Comment