Growing Lovely

>> Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Good Morning!

Today I have a two page layout to share featuring Lily Bee's Lovely Collection


Every June, the most amazing peonies bloom in our backyard. I always make sure to get a picture of my two children in front of the full blooms. It was shocking to compare the photo of my daughter from this year to last year. It seems like she went from a baby to a little girl so fast. I knew i wanted to highlight the change in a layout by making a tree to symbolize her growth.

The Lovely Die Cuts were perfect as part of my tree. And since I do not have a circle stencil, I used tupperware lids to make the three other circles! The two smaller pink circles are the same size and then I used one large circle to anchor the tree.


I cut the chipboard in half to make the clouds. I layered different sized pieces on top of the large clouds and used Helmar's Zapdots to adhere the layered pieces. Butterflies with jeweled sequins seemed to be the perfect touch for the clouds.



Finally, I added stitching to draw attention to the title and the butterfly.

Thanks for stopping by today!!! I hope you have a LOVELY day.

3 comments:

Samantha June 17, 2010 at 4:08 PM  

Jenni, this is divine! love the way you used these lovely papers! Your little is just so cute. xoxo

Lauri {Scrap Attack} June 17, 2010 at 6:19 PM  

Thanks for posting for us, I just LOVE this collection! Good luck to all those that comment.

Post a Comment