Friday Faves

>> Friday, May 14, 2010

Happy Friday! It's time for more Friday Faves and this week we have some amazing projects to share with you. Thank you for continuing to share your projects with us. We are overwhelmed by the talent out there and so grateful for the support.

I found this stunning layout by Becky Williams in our gallery. I love the mix of products and how she created "word" titles. I love the staple details and the fun pen stitching. It's just gorgeous!
Trish Turay shared this stunning "Tree Hugger" layout. I'm a huge fan of randomly placed embellishments and she's done a brilliant job of that on this layout. I love the mix of products she's used. I think this is excellent proof of how well Lily Bee pairs with other manufacturer products. It really is versatile.

Laura Achilles posted this adorable layout on the Helmar blog. The details are amazing and I adore the banner, so, so much. I am loving the banner trend, these days. This is a layout that just makes me happy!



Have a wonderful weekend!

7 comments:

Amy Heller May 14, 2010 at 11:35 AM  

YAY Becky!!! These are all so great!! Thanks for the inspiration!

beckyjune May 14, 2010 at 11:49 AM  

Thank you so much, Lori!!!

Unknown May 14, 2010 at 12:47 PM  

Oh wow! Great layouts!

Stacey May 14, 2010 at 9:49 PM  

Gorgeous. Great inspiration!

Laura Achilles May 15, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

Thank you so much for featuring my layout!

Post a Comment