Buzzworthy

>> Saturday, January 16, 2010

This time of year, with CHA just around the corner, there's always a lot of anticipation and excitement surrounding the release of new product lines. Over the past week, as I've been playing with some of those products, I have moved past excitement to giddiness. I am in love, love, paper love with Lily Bee's new lines, "Hello Sunshine" and "Lovely." Here's the proof:

Among the reasons why these lines are so incredible is that they work with every photo and every occasion, and offer options for pages that are feminine, masculine, or neutral, subdued or playful, and pretty or silly, which is not something one can say about many lines. I know you'll love them, too!

10 comments:

Virginia January 16, 2010 at 10:41 PM  

Oh my goodness. The greens & the blues = awesomeness.

beckyjune January 17, 2010 at 8:26 AM  

I LOVE it!!! I agree with Virginia- that green is awesome. I can't wait to get some! Both of the layouts are gorgeous, too. Beautiful work.

Lori Gentile January 17, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

Gorgeous work, Jill!!!! I agree with everything you said!!!

Glynis January 17, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Beautiful! Love the pleated ribbon and hearts borders. The combo of pink and orange is one of my favs. Lovin the green and blues of this line as well :O)

Unknown January 17, 2010 at 3:48 PM  

Beautiful layouts! And the new collections seems gorgeous - so fresh and still warm - makes me long for springtime :)

Wendy Kwok January 18, 2010 at 7:49 AM  

These colours are pure gorgeous-ness. I love it. Can't wait!

Erika M. January 18, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

So very lovely - can't wait!

Scrappyjo January 19, 2010 at 8:45 AM  

love these layouts! the line is so pretty!!

Post a Comment