5th Day of Christmas

>> Friday, December 18, 2009


Wow, we had so much fun those first four days, paper lines galore. But now the prizes get even better! So post those comments on the blog and the Facebook Fan Page.

On the 5th day of Christmas Lilybee gave to me...
Paper and Embellishments...thats the complete French Couture Line!

Post your comments, tell your friends, spread the word...Lilybee is sharing this Christmas season!!


49 comments:

Virginia,  December 18, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

I just posted on facebook to all my friends to come check y'all out!

jenney,  December 18, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Woo hoo! Thanks for the link and info, V!

Very cute stuff!

jenney,  December 18, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

I just posted a link on Facebook as well. =)

Erin,  December 18, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

ooh fun! love lilly bee goodies!

LisaNRoxy,  December 18, 2009 at 9:12 AM  

I just posted on facebook too - love this line!

Carla,  December 18, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

I'll be posting a link shortly!! Love the French Couture line!!! Yummy eye candy!!!

Jocelyn,  December 18, 2009 at 9:20 AM  

So cool. I love seeing all the new products...maybe I will win one:-)

beckyjune,  December 18, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

Oh LOvely. That line is so beautiful!

jennie,  December 18, 2009 at 9:22 AM  

I was just telling my "girls" to get over here and check you guys out!!!
Awesome giveaway:)

Olivia,  December 18, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Love the die-cuts! So many great elements that work wonderflly with the papers :)

Michelle,  December 18, 2009 at 9:39 AM  

French couture is so gorgeous! Love that line!!

Ann Cicilie,  December 18, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

Yey :) Thanks for the chance for winning that lovely prize!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie,  December 18, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

Thank you for beeing so generous. Can I please have a ticket in the lottery?

Gina,  December 18, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

saw Virginia's facebook post and came right over. LOVE Lillybee!

Brittney,  December 18, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

Love your products; thanks for the amazing chance!

Anonymous,  December 18, 2009 at 10:45 AM  

very awesome prize!

*Heather,  December 18, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

Love these colors! Love our stuff! ;)

ArlaMo,  December 18, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

Love this gorgeous line!!

Jill Oriente,  December 18, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

That is awesome! Thanks so much for the opportunity to win this gorgeous line!

Deb,  December 18, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Again, one of my favorite lines of all time! Would LOVE to win the whole collection!!

Janet's Joy,  December 18, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Who wouldn't want the whole collection! YUMMO!!

Anonymous,  December 18, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

Wow - fab prize!! I would be so happy if I won this!

Rebecca Keppel,  December 18, 2009 at 12:13 PM  

oooh, the whole collection! What an awesome prize! Thanks for the chance to win :)

Stacey,  December 18, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Pretty pretty pretty paper! Pretty pretty please.

LRH,  December 18, 2009 at 12:47 PM  

Great giveaway! Thanks for sharing!!

Cynthia Baldwin,  December 18, 2009 at 12:56 PM  

Hope I win! :) Thanks for the chance - this line is beautiful!

yyam,  December 18, 2009 at 1:51 PM  

Awesome! Love this beautiful line! :)

MichelleB,  December 18, 2009 at 1:58 PM  

The colors of this line are yummy! Love it!

Ania,  December 18, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Trying my luck again...love the colors of this line :)

Jennifer,  December 18, 2009 at 3:53 PM  

Woo hoo - I'd love to win!

Ami,  December 18, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

Yay! Merry Christmas to all!

AllyW,  December 18, 2009 at 4:19 PM  

I love the French Couture line! Beautious!!! Ho ho ho everyone :)

klasickewpie,  December 18, 2009 at 4:52 PM  

French Couture is magnifique! I would love to win this wonderful assortment of goodies. Happy holidays!

Unknown,  December 18, 2009 at 5:16 PM  

Thank you! This would be great! Have a wonderful weekend!

Sandy,  December 18, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

This is my all-time fav line! Thanks for the chance!

daizie,  December 18, 2009 at 5:59 PM  

oh how fun!! love this paper!!

Jennifer Hansen,  December 18, 2009 at 7:01 PM  

Would love to use this on some cards!

julie.schellin,  December 18, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

this line is gorgeous! I would love to win it!

connie,  December 18, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Thanks for another chance to win this beautiful paper!

Post a Comment