4th Day Give-a-way

>> Thursday, December 17, 2009

Its time for more free scrapbook stuff from Lilybee Design!!!!

Comments were great yesterday, you are all a true inspiration.
On the 4th day or Christmas Lilybee gave to me.....
can you guess? Lets see it in your comments:) Good Luck
{Double your chance to win...log into the Lilybee Facebook Fan page...tell your friends for more prizes too!}

40 comments:

Jenny,  December 17, 2009 at 6:33 AM  

Is it Vintage Poppy? I love that collection!

MichelleB,  December 17, 2009 at 6:36 AM  

Vintage Poppy? Or maybe something new you've got coming out soon???

Quilt Genius,  December 17, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

Oh, please tell me that it is French Couture!!! I just love the colors!

Mary Smith
Columbus, Ohio
iammaryburke@gmail.com

yyam,  December 17, 2009 at 6:47 AM  

I'm eyeing some vintage poppy...:) Thanks for the chance to win!

ArlaMo,  December 17, 2009 at 6:56 AM  

I want LilyBee Rub-ons! Love those things.

SMEAD,  December 17, 2009 at 7:00 AM  

I love ALL of your lines!!

Brittney,  December 17, 2009 at 7:15 AM  

Another HUGE vintage poppy fan. "Market Vintage Poppy" is my fav <3

lisaplus6,  December 17, 2009 at 7:16 AM  

that zany zinnia kit???? or vintage poppy???? i just love it all :) thanks so much for the giveaways!

Ann Cicilie,  December 17, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

I'm guessing the kit shown in the last post, or the whole Vintage Poppy line!

And I say yes please to both :D

Have a lovely day!

Deb,  December 17, 2009 at 7:21 AM  

Love it all! Could it be Vintage Poppy? Something new? Can't wait to see!

jennie,  December 17, 2009 at 7:24 AM  

I am going with Vintage Poppy!! BEE-U-TEE-FUL!!

Carla,  December 17, 2009 at 7:26 AM  

Another Vintage Poppy guess here!! what an adorable line!! They all are, hard to pick just one, but that is my guess!! Thanks for the fun!

Scrappyjo,  December 17, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

I guess it is vintage poppy..love it..of course 3 little birds would be a nice prize too!!!

JJ Sobey,  December 17, 2009 at 8:55 AM  

I'm guessing Vintage Poppy. Wouldn't really matter though - I love ALL your products - winning any of them would be lovely!

Samantha,  December 17, 2009 at 9:03 AM  

I am thinking the beautiful Vintage Poppy.

Jocelyn,  December 17, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

please please please some vintage poppy!!!!

Jennifer,  December 17, 2009 at 9:08 AM  

I'm hoping for Vintage Poppy ... love it!!

Unknown,  December 17, 2009 at 9:09 AM  

I'm hoping it's the Zany Zinnia kit! So fab!

Anonymous,  December 17, 2009 at 9:35 AM  

I'm so hoping for Vintage Poppy! Love those papers!

Ania,  December 17, 2009 at 9:41 AM  

Will this be the one where you can get what you guess? Then I'd love to guess - all the collections? *grin* :)

Avital,  December 17, 2009 at 10:17 AM  

The wonderful rub ons? (as the Audrey and French Couture - my faves -have been given away already :) )

beckyjune,  December 17, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE some Vintage Poppy. I think that's my favorite Lily Bee collection ever :)

Camilla Ekman,  December 17, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

I'm really hoping for the Vintage Poppy collection! It's one of my favourites...oh, well I love all of Lily bee's collections!

AllyW,  December 17, 2009 at 11:28 AM  

I'm going with Vintage Poppy. Say it's true!!

Anonymous,  December 17, 2009 at 12:03 PM  

I would LOVE Love Love for it to be that awesome kit from Zany Zinnia!!!! You lines are all amazing!!

Anonymous,  December 17, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

Vintage Poppy? I adore that collection!

Ami,  December 17, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

4 of anything lily bee would rock!

Janet's Joy,  December 17, 2009 at 3:51 PM  

Could it be the Vintage Poppy line? Anything would be wonderful!

Olivia,  December 17, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Sensing a pattern over the past three days so my guess is Vintage Poppy :)

Sandy,  December 17, 2009 at 4:25 PM  

Love the year in review layouts! Hmmm - what could the 4th day giveaway include? Any four Lilybee favs? =)

Jenni,  December 17, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

please say vintage poppy!!!!!

Unknown,  December 17, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

Vintage poppy sounds good! Mind you everything looks fabulous, making it hard to choose! Can I guess four items from four different collections? Thanks for the chance!

isa dona,  December 18, 2009 at 6:00 AM  

vintage poppy for me too
;-)

isabel scrap,  December 18, 2009 at 6:02 AM  

love all the collection... so, I let you choose

Anonymous,  December 18, 2009 at 6:03 AM  

Love all the products, but my fav is VINTAGE POPPY !

the mustik,  December 18, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

could it be vintage poppy ? no ? Sure ?

Post a Comment