12 Days of Prizes!

>> Monday, December 14, 2009

Welcome to the Lilybee 12 days of Christmas! In tune with the Holiday spirit we are excited to give you 12 days of Christmas. We will pick names each night by 8pm. All you have to do is post a comment on our blog!
Double your chance to win and post a comment on the Lilybee Facebook Fan Page.

On the first day of Christmas Lilybee sent to me...a partridge in a pear tree...or the entire line of three little birds paper.

Post a comment today for a chance to win...check back everyday until Chrismas day and reenter to win each day! Each day the prizes get bigger and better, and each day you have a new chance to win!!! Good luck...

55 comments:

Samantha,  December 14, 2009 at 10:21 AM  

Thank you for being so generous! Love having the chance to win this line. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous,  December 14, 2009 at 10:25 AM  

i absolutely love this line of yours! the little birds are so adorable. thanks for the chance to win! :)

jennie,  December 14, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

This is so sweet! Love this line, adorable!

Dicki,  December 14, 2009 at 10:56 AM  

Love this line of paper -- absolutely adorable.

Deb,  December 14, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

How exciting! Love these papers!!

Ania,  December 14, 2009 at 11:16 AM  

Yes please :) Always wanted the chance to try out LilyBee! :)

Ann Cicilie,  December 14, 2009 at 11:23 AM  

Oh, so sweet :)

I would love to win!

Gotta check your Facebook page as well ;)

melita,  December 14, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

adorable! i love this line!

Jill Oriente,  December 14, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

I love this line so much, I have some I haven't used yet because I don't want to use it up & not have any lol!

Frances,  December 14, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

I have used this line a few times...I could use it again. Thanks so much.

Unknown,  December 14, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

Fun stuff, this collection is adorable.

Camilla Ekman,  December 14, 2009 at 12:51 PM  

I'm so in love with that collection.

Jenni,  December 14, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

oh wow, how fun is this!!!!! Thank you for the chance Lily Bee!

amytangerine,  December 14, 2009 at 1:08 PM  

awww, so cute! thanks for the opportunity!

Diana Waite,  December 14, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

oh, my seriously?! These are CUTE!!

Jocelyn,  December 14, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

so cute! i would love to win this!

Anonymous,  December 14, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

I love this line! I would love to win some loveliness!

JuliesAddiction,  December 14, 2009 at 1:37 PM  

So cute!!! I would love to own this :)

MeZAndEMakes3,  December 14, 2009 at 1:46 PM  

Love that line! Super cute! :)
Thanks for the chance to win!

Liz Chidester,  December 14, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

How fun!!
That is seriously cute paper!

Anonymous,  December 14, 2009 at 2:10 PM  

thats so cute, love the little birdies, merry christmas

Gwen,  December 14, 2009 at 2:17 PM  

So very cute paper! love the pink at Christmas time! Merry Christmas

yyam,  December 14, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

Oh yay! Love these....thanks for the chance to win!

robin,  December 14, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Thanks for the 12 Days This will be cool!!

Michelle,  December 14, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

fun giveaway!!! thank you for the chance...this line looks fabulous!

LG,  December 14, 2009 at 3:06 PM  

this is so exciting!!!!

Aphra Bolyer,  December 14, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

This is such a sweet line! Thanks for a chance to win.

JJ Sobey,  December 14, 2009 at 3:38 PM  

OOO - Pick me!! No one in my city carries Lily Bee (yet!!)

connie,  December 14, 2009 at 3:43 PM  

What a great giveaway! thanks for a chance to win.

floridagirl,  December 14, 2009 at 4:09 PM  

oooh ooooh - I have wanted this line - thanks for the opportunity!!

Olivia,  December 14, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

Three Little Birds is my favourite collection, so sweet! Thanks for the chance to win :)

Diana,  December 14, 2009 at 4:31 PM  

I love anything with birds!

Erika M.,  December 14, 2009 at 4:35 PM  

What a lovely giveaway - hope everyone is having a fabulous Christmas season.

Rebecca Keppel,  December 14, 2009 at 4:46 PM  

Love those little birds. Merry 1st day of Christmas :)

Stacey,  December 14, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Every time I see this line a sweet little song comes to mind. Love it.

Lynn Ghahary,  December 14, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

wowzers! what a fabulous giveaway! haven't had a chance to get my hands on this collection yet ... but i sure would love to! :)

Keshet,  December 14, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

I would love to win! Love Lily Bee!

MelB,  December 14, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

This is awesome! Loving this line!!!

AScrappersDelight,  December 14, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Awesome line! Thanks for the chance at the giveaway!!

**mbsnotes**,  December 14, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

so "tweet"...hee hee
blessings :)

Angela L.,  December 14, 2009 at 9:27 PM  

I love me some Lily Bee..... Such beautiful lines and I can't wait to see what's to come! Thanks so much for the chances to win...

Cynthia Baldwin,  December 14, 2009 at 9:43 PM  

Thanks for the chance to win this line - so cute!

Hilde Aaslund aka Scoobie,  December 14, 2009 at 11:37 PM  

These papers are great to work with, and I have run out, so I'll throw my name in the hat.

Thank you for beeing so generous

Novalen,  December 15, 2009 at 1:09 AM  

That's a lovely giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win!!

Nenne,  December 15, 2009 at 3:28 AM  

Love it! thanks for the generousity! :D

LisaNRoxy,  December 15, 2009 at 6:04 AM  

I ~heart~ Lily Bee and your design team is awesome!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Anonymous,  December 15, 2009 at 11:24 AM  

Wow - this is awesome! Thanks for the chance to win :)

Post a Comment