>> Thursday, January 22, 2009







18 comments:

Lori Gentile,  January 23, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

I love this line! It's stunning!

Shawna,  January 23, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Really love your collections..the rubons look great!

just lisa,  January 24, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Absolutely beautiful!!! The colors are so rich!

She's a Color Queen,  January 24, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

I certainly do need a catalog!! www.paperpopsicles.com
email melissa@paperpopsicles.com or 8ers@mchsi.com

thanks!

AbbieTorroll,  January 24, 2009 at 8:32 AM  

WOW! So pretty!! Can't wait to see more!

Raechelle Bellus,  January 24, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

Gorgeous collection here! I would love to know where to find this in the near future.

Laura,  January 24, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Send a catalog my way would you please!
laura@scrapbookdreamer.com
ScrapbookDreamer.com
812 W 8th
Pittsburg, KS 66762

Célia Bairro,  January 25, 2009 at 9:06 AM  

Hi,

Could you please send me a catalog
www.scrapkits.ca
scrapkits@videotron.ca
Thanks

Leigh,  January 28, 2009 at 8:44 PM  

Why weren't you at CHA! LOVE THIS!

The Gentry's,  January 30, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Congrats! I'm so excited you were able to find someone with such great talent!!

Angie,  January 30, 2009 at 12:26 PM  

Oh I love this paper and love the big rubons. This is going to be great!!!!!!!

Lauri {Scrap Attack},  February 10, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Love these, so glad I found your blog!

arlsmom aka Lynda,  February 19, 2009 at 1:48 PM  

Can not wait to see your products in person!!!

*Beatriz Jennings*,  March 12, 2009 at 5:58 PM  

your products are so beautiful!!! First time I see your STUFF and love it!!! :) Wish I could have some of those papers ;)

Karen,  March 20, 2009 at 8:47 PM  

really beautiful products :)

Post a Comment