More About Guest Designer Jen Jockish

>> Friday, June 1, 2012

Here's a snippet of what Jen's Scrap Room looks like...she's a girl after my own heart.



We wanted to find out a little more about Jen and here's what we found:

Favorite food: Anything spicy.
Superhero power: Spelling.
Favorite color combo: Pink and orange.
Ultimate travel destination: Fiji.
Perfect weekend: Reading, swimming, movies, eating lots of great food.
Favorite Lily Bee line: Buttercup. I love the colors!

How do you organize your stash? (tips, etc) I have a bunch of cubes that I bought from Hobby Lobby at 50% off that store my product. Every few months I go through and purge. Otherwise, it's typically just a big mess.

When do you usually scrap? Friday nights.

What's your process? Photos first? Story first? Product driven? Are you a fast or slow scrapper? Photos first, I guess - with product being a very close second.

Do you listen to music? Eat? What kind of music? Favorite scrappy snacks? Sometimes I listen to music, or watch the Foo Fighters documentary Back and Forth, but mostly it's quiet. I always have a Diet Dr. Pepper by my side as well.

Do you have a go-to technique? Layers!

Thanks so much to Jen for creating some lovely projects with Lily Bee.

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek June 1, 2012 at 10:23 AM  

So fun to learn more about Jen!!

Patricia Roebuck June 1, 2012 at 8:09 PM  

I am so glad I am not the only one who makes a big mess...just love Jen!

Post a Comment