Introducing Amy Heller + 4000 Facebook Likes Event

>> Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hi Lily Bee fans!! I have some very exciting news to announce today... Amy Heller is joining Lily Bee Design as our New Design Team Coordinator! I'm sure many of you know Amy and are familiar with her work. I feel very blessed to be working with her and looking forward to her creating with our products. Let's find out a little bit more about her...

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to be here at Lily Bee Design and working with Kristen and the rest of the fantastic Design Team!!

Here's a little about me:
I was introduced to scrapping in 2004, like many scrappers, from an in-home party. But I didn't scrap with real consistency until 2008, once my kids were a bit older and out of their infancy stages. :) As a graphic designer by profession, this hobby has brought me back to the fundamental reasons why I fell in love with design in the first place : paper, color, letter form and layout. My style has of course evolved from those early days. Now I would definitely say that I have a fun, cheerful, colorful and whimsical style. I LOVE to layer pattern, color and texture (especially with buttons, ribbon and sewing). I think it's safe to say that I love to embellish on my work. :) I currently design for American Crafts, October Afternoon, and am a Garden Girl for Two Peas in a Bucket. I've been fortunate to have had my work published in several publications including Creating Keepsakes, Scrapbook Trends, CARDS, Paper Crafts as well as Scrapbooks and Cards Today. I am from the beautiful state of Washington, but I currently live in a small town in Connecticut with my awesome husband of 12 years, our daughter, who is nearly 10 and our son who is turning six in just a couple weeks. I am super excited to be here at Lily Bee Design! :D

Kristen and I have been working hard the last couple weeks to put together lots of new and exciting ideas that we will begin to debut here on the blog within the next couple weeks. We are super excited and hope you will be too, so stay tuned for that!
On another note, I thought I would share a layout today using LOTS of pieces from Lily Bee Design's most recent product collections, Victoria Park, Handmade, Buttercup, and Double Dutch. I peeled out all of the greens and yellows from the collections to play up the colors in these fun photos of my darling daughter that shows her swinging on her swing set . She's almost 10, leaving elementary school in just a few short days, entering intermediate school in the fall, and "I keep thinking (to myself) it won't be long before...." she won't want to swing on her little swing any more. So, I try to capture as many of these sweet everyday moments as I can, so I can hold on to time a little longer. Time just seems to be passing too quickly, and I'm not altogether ready for it!














Next up, we have an exciting event that we are starting today!!! We are trying to get our Lily Bee Design Facebook page up to 4,000 LIKES!

Once we hit 4,000 LIKES, we will draw, not one - not two - not three - but FOUR random winners from our Facebook page who's "liked" our page! One winner for each 1,000 LIKES!

EACH winner will receive this HUGE collection of products!!


How exciting is this?! All of this, just for "Liking" Lily Bee Design on Facebook!! So, if you haven't already done so, make sure you head over to our Facebook page, now! The quicker we hit 4,000 LIKES, the sooner we'll have these HUGE prize packs up for grabs for 4 extremely lucky winners!! Tell your friends!! :D

What an exciting way for me to kick off my new position here at Lily Bee Design! I can't wait to share with you all of the new and exciting things we have in store for you! Thank you so much for stopping by today and I'll look forward to being here with you again really soon!

Have a super day!

14 comments:

Vanessa June 13, 2012 at 3:30 AM  

Congratulations, Amy! My Superstar :)

Anonymous,  June 13, 2012 at 4:56 AM  

Wow, congratulations Amy! That's fabulous!! Can't wait to see more of your work and influence at Lily Bee!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek June 13, 2012 at 5:53 AM  

How exciting to have Amy join the team!!! WOW!!! I love her lo too!!! GORGEOUS!! And excited about the FB contest!!!

beckyjune June 13, 2012 at 5:58 AM  

That is so exciting! And, congrats to you, Amy. You know how I love your work. You will do such an amazing job here!

Patricia Roebuck June 13, 2012 at 6:44 AM  

Congrats, Amy! I am do excited you are joining the team and honored to work with you! Gorgeous layout! I love the yellows and green. Your daughter is adorable. Wish time didn't go by so fast!

Beatrice Lawson June 13, 2012 at 10:30 AM  

Oh my goodness! That prize looks fantastic. I am already a fan and will be counting the days until you hit 4,000!

Carole June 13, 2012 at 10:59 AM  

Congratulations ~~ I just adore the Lily Bee papers and with Amy's talent - wahoo it will be a fabulous combination !!! Whoot Whoot to YOU !!!

Lori Gentile June 13, 2012 at 11:01 AM  

Congratulations, Amy!!! So happy for Kristen, the team and us fans!

Carol June 13, 2012 at 11:53 PM  

So happy to have seen Amy's great layout on Pinterest that sent me here. I can't wait to see what else you have planned!

Rachelle Olaridge June 14, 2012 at 10:45 AM  

Just liked page on FB. What an awesome site and collections

Carla June 14, 2012 at 3:52 PM  

Been a fan for awhile and liked a long time ago!! Love Lily Bee products!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles June 15, 2012 at 6:46 AM  

Congrats Amy!!! I can't wait to see what you have in store for Lilly Bee that will make them even more awesome!!!!

Lynn June 15, 2012 at 6:09 PM  

Congrats Amy! I love your work. That reminds me I need to get busy on my color class!!!

Post a Comment