Welcoming the month of May

>> Tuesday, May 1, 2012

with a little bit of everything! Yes, I'm a huge fan of mixing and matching :) I almost never work exclusively with one paper line, unless asked. But give me a pile of papers from different lines and I'm a happy camper.


What month is it again? May? Already? Just about right. Around end of April and early May is when I usually get 'homesick' for Thailand. LOL. We have been going to Thailand in June for three years now. I hope we get to go again this year. 


I love the tone on tone white background. Not too cluttered, but pretty at the same time. You're going to see a lot more of that Flower Pot patterned paper from Buttercup :)


Pop of yellow here and there with punched shapes and stamped + handcut banner from the Lemonade patterned paper from Double Dutch line. I custom made that little Lilybee flair  from Grand Theatre patterned paper from Victoria Park. Isn't that just darling? 

If you need more inspiration on mixing and matching, feel free to check out the Monday post for more yumminess from a few other girls. 

Go ahead. Mix and match! It's FUN!


Lily Bee Supplies:
Patterned papers: Buttercup Flower Pot. Handmade Thimble & Pink Lemonade & Rag Quilt.
Cardstock Stickers: Handmade ABC Cardstock Stickers
6x6 Tiny Tablet: Victoria Park, Double Dutch




6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek May 1, 2012 at 6:42 AM  

This is GORGEOUS Sasha!! I loveeeeeee the tag with the butterflies!!

Unknown May 1, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

How much do I love this layout? Crazy love it. And now I'm suddenly filled with the overwhelming need to get that yellow/blue tape... ;)

Patricia Roebuck May 1, 2012 at 12:18 PM  

Oh, the custom flair! LOVE, this is so awesome!

kate blue May 1, 2012 at 12:59 PM  

I love that it's not all matchy matchy....very eclectic and very very cool.

Ursula Schneider May 5, 2012 at 11:09 AM  

oh how I love this! so amazing Sasha!

Post a Comment