a little love for Double Dutch

>> Friday, April 13, 2012

Happy Friday everyone ... Summer here with my first post as a Lily Bee Design Team member. I have to admit I have a little stage fright. Today I have a layout to share with you featuring my one of my favorite lines Double Dutch. I think there is something about the navy blue in this line that just makes me happy. It adds great contrast without being overwhelming and it's not surprise that I used it on my layout.

My current scrapbook obsession is working with the negative space leftover from die-cutting. I went a little overboard with my title work on this layout. I backed portions of my title with some of the smaller prints from the 6x6 pad.
(Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock, Lily Bee Double Dutch Patterned Paper/6x6 Double Dutch Pad/Double Dutch Die-Cuts, My Minds Eye Sticker, Floral Stick Pins, Paper Clip, Silhouette Cutting System, and Stampin Up Scallop Punch)

Thank you for stopping by today for my first post. I hope you have a fabulous weekend and happy crafting ...
Summer

6 comments:

Patricia Roebuck April 13, 2012 at 10:25 AM  

Summer this is so fun and beautiful. No way did you go overboard on the title...I love that!

Unknown April 13, 2012 at 11:07 AM  

Such a fab layout! Love the colors so much. And the design is great! BTW, I'm totally obsessed with the negative spaces too. But it's not a bad thing, right? ;)

Ursula Schneider April 13, 2012 at 1:09 PM  

love those die cuts! perfectly graphic!

Julie Tucker-Wolek April 13, 2012 at 5:54 PM  

Loveeeeeeee this Summer!! I loveeeeeee that title!! Tooooo cute!!

Johanna April 15, 2012 at 6:51 PM  

I love the organization and colours of this LO! It looks awesome!

Post a Comment