Focus On: Quick and Easy Cards

>> Monday, February 6, 2012

Good morning, and Happy Monday!

In my dreams, I have a nice stash of cards made and ready to go, regardless of the occasion. But alas, the reality is that I'm usually walking out the door, and go, "Ack, I need a card to accompany this present." Then I run back into the house, whip something together, and I'm 30 minutes late to the party. (Yes, I do say "ack" in real life!)

To help me out (and hopefully you too!), we asked some of our designers to share a few simple, quick, and pretty card designs with us. Especially since this is February, and February means Valentine's Day, and Valentine's Day means cards...


Cards by Piradee Talvanna




Cards by Kay Rogers



Card by Katja Schneider

Hope you were inspired enough to make a few today. Because we all need a card stash!

Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek February 6, 2012 at 4:43 AM  

These are BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeee the designs and the papers you used! And I can sooooooo relate to having cards on hand... lol... except, I usually say UGH!! lol! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Zarah February 6, 2012 at 10:30 AM  

Absolutely darling, all of them! :D

Unknown February 6, 2012 at 2:31 PM  

super cute cards everyone!!!

Post a Comment