Scrapbooking for fun!

>> Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sometimes I need to scrapbook just for the fun of it. Sometimes even to poke a little bit of fun at myself!

 
I was going through my pictures yesterday and came across this rare shot that one of the kids must have taken. It's a common understanding in our house that I'm not much of a housekeeper. I try, but I could do a lot better! I thought it would be fun to put together a layout as proof that I have cleaned at least once. Even if it was almost 2 years ago!

I love love love the journaling cards. They work so well layering and as journaling blocks. I thought the "big news" one was extra fun for this page. And the cardstock stickers just add a lot more to the humor on this page! 
 
I used rub on's from 2 older  Lily Bee collections to add even more humor. Fun, no?!

Supplies:
Paper: Memorandum - Payday, Time Clock, Boardroom, Whiteboard, Office Blue
Index Journaling Cards: Memorandum
Stickers: Memorandum Cardstock Stickers and ABC Stickers
Rub-ons: Domestic Bliss, Three Little Birds

6 comments:

Ohhh Snap January 3, 2012 at 4:27 AM  

Great layout! Love those HAs! Thanks for sharing.

Julie Tucker-Wolek January 3, 2012 at 4:30 AM  

This is sooooooooooo fun! I loveeeeeeeeee that title, the repeated "HA" and loving the paint splatters! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Unknown January 3, 2012 at 10:57 AM  

LOL! This is too cute! I'm in the same boat as you. I could do better... But you know, it's not how clean your house is, right? It's how much love you bring into your house. And I know you bring bucket loads. XO!

Tracey January 3, 2012 at 3:24 PM  

I am not much of a housekeeper either so I totally appreciate this layout! It is so fabulous!!

Lynn January 3, 2012 at 8:35 PM  

Very fun! Who wants to clean when there's creative "work" to do? Right?

Unknown January 4, 2012 at 2:48 PM  

this layout is awesome as well as the photo of you cleaning...HAHAHA!

Post a Comment