Heads Over Heels In Love Cards

>> Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hi Everyone, Piradee here today to share some cards that I created using the gorgeous Heads Over Heels collection and just in time for Valentine's Day.  First is this simple card I made using the mix cardstock sticker as the focal point and decked out with some heart punch outs from the various pattern papers... 


Then for my second card, I couldn't resist getting out my sewing machine to stitch the pockets where I added a few love tags and then using another sticker element for the finishing touches. 


And lastly is this fun card created using mini clothes pins and more mix cardstock stickers (the banners this time) and with my favorite product - the ABC stickers!


Lily Bee Supplies:
Pattern Paper: Heads Over Heels
ABC Stickers: Heads Over Heels
Mix Cardstock Stickers: Heads Over Heels

Thanks for stopping by everyone and hope you are having a great week!!
Photobucket

10 comments:

Anabelle O'Malley January 19, 2012 at 10:00 AM  

These are adorable, Piradee!! Love them!

Zarah January 19, 2012 at 10:48 AM  

Awww!! These are SUPER cute!

Svetlana January 19, 2012 at 12:58 PM  

What a great cards! Thanks or sharing!

Kris Berc January 19, 2012 at 3:53 PM  

These are adorable, Piradee!

Unknown January 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM  

Love these! Especially the one with the little clothespins! So stinkin' cute!

Melissa January 19, 2012 at 8:08 PM  

Oh my gosh I love that last card! What a neat idea to use the tiny clothes pins! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek January 19, 2012 at 9:10 PM  

Wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all the hearts! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Katie January 20, 2012 at 12:41 PM  

Really fabulous cards! Love the hearts in front of the penants, and the pockets, and the three dimensional heart on the first card. Thanks for sharing.

Katie B.

LauraLee January 24, 2012 at 6:33 AM  

Super cute valentines cards!

Post a Comment