Day 23 - Thank You Cards...

>> Friday, December 23, 2011


WOW! Has December flown by or what?! I can't believe Christmas is almost here! I bought my last Christmas present today!!

Something I try to do every year is send Thank You's out right after the holidays, but that doesn't always happen! This year I'm making my cards ahead of time so I have no excuse!
I created a design that would be easy to replicate so I can create a handful at a time!


The Lily Bee 6x6 Tiny Tablets are perfect for creating cards!
Lily Bee supplies:Patterned Papers: Jingle - Tiny Tablet
ABC Stickers: Jingle

5 comments:

Unknown December 23, 2011 at 2:18 PM  

So cute! Love that giant star on top!

Melissa December 23, 2011 at 2:22 PM  

Stunning! Love the texture the doily and stitching add to everything else.

rush December 23, 2011 at 2:52 PM  

i especially like the paper sewed down. thank you for sharing. (psst...this is day 23, not 24)

Julie Tucker-Wolek December 23, 2011 at 8:47 PM  

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee that tree and the stitching! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment