Day 21 - Holiday Traditions Layout

>> Wednesday, December 21, 2011


Hello Everyone.  I hope you have been enjoying our 24 days of inspiration.  The design team has some really fantastic creations for you & you still have a few more days left!  Today i am showing you some details of a layout i used to capture & record some of our Christmas traditions.


This layout was created using the Jingle line to capture one of our favorite traditions, baking cookies.  These cookies are some of my favorite, gingerbread cookies with chocolate hugs in the center.  The Jingle Index cards is an easy way to document our recipes.  Are there certain recipes you make every year? 


I knew i wanted to use the Jingle stamps on my layout, especially those trees.  I stamped the tree in grey and trimmed it out.  I then took some liquid glue, filled in the snowflake image and added German glass glitter to give it some sparkle.  I also stamped grey snowflakes around the page using the naked chipboard as inspiration.  I love the colors in the jingle line to complement my photos.  The stickers with the baker's twine brought the right amount of colors to the layout. 

So don't forget to document your traditions this season remembering to photograph the smallest events.

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek December 21, 2011 at 4:45 AM  

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!! Hello GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING those little frames and the twine on the banner! :):):):):):):):):):):)

rush December 21, 2011 at 5:24 AM  

great idea with scrapbooking the picture and recipe! thank you for sharing.

Cynthia Baldwin December 21, 2011 at 7:50 AM  

Yummy! And I'm not just talking about the cookies. :) love the tree accent and the twine trail going off the page!

Jamie Harder December 21, 2011 at 9:42 AM  

Amazing layout! Love that tree and those cookies look DELICIOUS!!!

Post a Comment