Day 14 - Christmas Memories Album

>> Wednesday, December 14, 2011



Hi there everyone! It's Lisa Day here today! I want to show you a page of my Christmas Memories album I'm working on for 2011. I'm using 8x8 divided photo pages and I'm loving how it's working so far.


Lily Bee products make it so easy to put together a page that is beautiful and sets the right mood!


I love the little ABC stickers added on top of the photos just for a little something extra. And the cardstock stickers add the perfect touch, don't ya think?!


And the index journaling cards are the perfect backdrop to add my journaling!

Lily Bee supplies:
Jingle - 6x6 Tiny Tablet, Cardstock Stickers, Index Journaling Cards and ABC Stickers


7 comments:

Melinda December 14, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

Love your Christmas memories album!

Tessa Buys December 14, 2011 at 3:10 PM  

Very pretty! Those index cards are a new addiction of mine :).

Lynn December 14, 2011 at 4:23 PM  

I just got one of these albums (in the mail today, in fact!). I want to use it for a Christmas album. Thanks so much for sharing your ideas!

Olivia December 14, 2011 at 4:33 PM  

Beautiful album - love this idea!

rush December 14, 2011 at 4:36 PM  

this is such a great way to save your memories. i didn't know such a thing existed. thank you for sharing. rush88888 at gmail dot com

Julie Tucker-Wolek December 14, 2011 at 5:30 PM  

This is GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):)

Post a Comment