Playing with Memorandum (again!) ...

>> Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I cannot tell a lie - I love the Memorandum range and it is usually my go to when I am given a choice to use whichever range I want.  Today I am sharing my latest layout using Memorandum ...

I seriously don't think I will ever tire of Lily Bee's banner stickers!  I stick a little piece of cardstock under the end of the sticker so that the end does not attach to the page and it gives more dimension to the layout.
 And I love the way that the letter stickers are perfect for longer titles - particularly being able to curve them around shapes.


Lily Bee Supplies:
Patterned Paper:
9 to 5 - Memorandum
Whiteboard - Memorandum
Boardroom - Memorandum
Lemon- Memorandum
 
Mixed Cardstock Stickers:
Memorandum

ABC Stickers:
Memorandum

If you haven't yet had a playdate with Memorandum - I encourage you to!

Cheers

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek November 15, 2011 at 5:40 AM  

GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeeeeee all the circles, the banner and the pennants!! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Kelly Massman November 15, 2011 at 7:15 AM  

That is a really pretty layout!

Scattychick November 15, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

This is lovely my order of Memorandum arrived today and I cannot wait to use it :)

Jean November 15, 2011 at 3:55 PM  

Love Memorandum. Great layout!

Unknown November 15, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

The tags, the circles, the buttons! This is so full of wonderful details. Thanks for sharing!

stationery suppliers November 15, 2011 at 8:16 PM  

I love the collage you did:D
Love the design:D I was wondering if u used a pattern or if it was like from your own invention? I wanna make one of this,thanks for sharing.

Post a Comment