Summer Time?

>> Friday, July 29, 2011

I sometimes wonder where the time goes in the summer. I struggle between finding the time to document the moments by creating scrapbook pages, and actually getting out and creating the memories to scrap. So I'm always looking for ways to do both.



One of my favorite shortcuts is to "block" a layout. And as a happy accident, I noticed then I set my 4x6 photo on the sticker sheet, they are 6" wide, so I even cut the section out from the sheet itself to use on my page. I was able to finish my layout in about 30 minutes, with plenty of time to get outside and play. WIN WIN.

What are your time-saving tips? I'd love to hear them!

Supplies Used:
Picket Fence

Papers:
  • Seize the Day
  • Cottage Garden
  • Al Fresco
Picket Fence Mixed Cardstock Stickers
Picket Fence ABC Stickers




4 comments:

Tracey July 29, 2011 at 9:09 AM  

I just love this layout!! I definitely see a scraplift in my future! That helps me save some time. ;)

Unknown July 29, 2011 at 11:53 AM  

So darling Kay! Love it!

Unknown July 29, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

Great tip! And super cute layout. :)

Anonymous,  August 3, 2011 at 3:45 PM  

i love this layout kay! and that photo is just too cool!

Post a Comment