A Layout to Share

>> Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Hi all! It's Kay, and it's the first time posting for Lily Bee. I am so excited to be a part of this team, and positively LOVE the new lines!
For this layout I used the Picket Fence line. I am IN LOVE with the reds, the purples, and the teals. And the striped paper? It just makes me happy.

LBabandon

And here are a few of the details. I used the flag stickers as a kind of border tucked under the scalloped strip of paper.

Dets1

I layered a sticker over a scalloped circle, then layered with another flag sticker. I also tucked in the title.

Dets2
Supplies used:
From Picket Fence
  • Seize the Day paper
  • Porch Swing paper
  • Al Fresco paper
  • Cottage Garden paper
  • Mixed Cardstock Stickers
From Stationery
  • Slushie Patterned Paper
Thanks for letting me share my layout!

7 comments:

Unknown April 26, 2011 at 6:50 AM  

Absolutely gorgeous Kay!

Cynthia Baldwin April 26, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

Lovely layout! I've been holding out getting this line, but darn it it's just so pretty the way all the colors are combined here. TFS!

LisaDay April 26, 2011 at 9:34 AM  

Absolutely beautiful Kay!!

Unknown April 26, 2011 at 3:03 PM  

Beautiful!!Very cute pic too.

Tracey April 26, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

This is gorgeous! I love this mix of papers!

Katja Schneider April 26, 2011 at 4:50 PM  

Love the colors together, beautiful!

Jenni April 26, 2011 at 5:01 PM  

so perfect kay!! love!

Post a Comment