Winners Winners Winners

>> Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hello there! I'm finally back home after being re-routed far from home. Just happy to hug my family. Later today, snuggling!

But let's move on to the important stuff, shall we?

Winners of the individual paper collections! Woohooo!


This & That:


Cynthia B.,  January 31, 2011 6:48 PM 



Bravo!! I truly can't choose just one of the items from this wonderful line, so I think the whole 6x6 pad is my facolorful because it includes all of these colorful papers. You know, you should think about making fabric from this line too (that's the first thing I thought when I saw the "Pretty Fabric" paper!).
Great idea on the Stationery as well. We'll be covered for all our crafting needs.



Picket Fence:



Angelnorth,  January 30, 2011 6:43 AM 



Beautiful new line - love it! Cottage Garden and Veranda might just be enough to get me over my patterned paper phobia although of course I'd have to say the stamps are my favourite since stamping is always my go-to when papercrafting!



Happily Lost:



Elaine M,  January 30, 2011 2:19 PM



The papers - the colors - the designs - OH MY!! Just love this set. I seriously have a thing for papers - just makes my ole heart beat a little faster - sigh - this set makes me happy!


Congratulations winners! Please email me with your mailing information at milesofpaper[at]gmail[dot]com.

Our BIG giveaway goes on til this Friday. So you still have two chances to win big, by commenting on the original blog post (linked here), and "liking" us on Facebook (linked).

13 comments:

Becky Dunham February 2, 2011 at 2:33 PM  

Congratulations winners! Have fun playing with your goodies :)

Becky Dunham February 2, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

I am already a fan on FB and a follower :)

mimisimon February 2, 2011 at 2:48 PM  

Congrats to you lucky winners!

Anonymous,  February 2, 2011 at 2:54 PM  

I love all of your new lines. I think the color combos in the Picket Fence line are my favorite! I am already a fan on FB!

Katherine February 2, 2011 at 2:55 PM  

Well done all of you - hope you enjoy all your new goodies

Anonymous,  February 2, 2011 at 3:11 PM  

congrats winners! great new lines!

Suzanne February 2, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

What lucky peeps - congrats! I'm already a FB follower btw.

Melissa February 2, 2011 at 5:24 PM  

Ooooh you lucky winners you!!! Congrats!

thearthurz February 2, 2011 at 9:21 PM  

Congrats to the VERY lucky winners!!! :)

jan metcalf February 3, 2011 at 6:35 AM  

Lucky winners, congrats to you!

LisaDay February 3, 2011 at 7:34 AM  

Congrats winners!! Enjoy your goodies!

Scrappyjo February 3, 2011 at 10:45 AM  

Congrats you lucky scrappers!!

Post a Comment