Scrapbooking Oldschool style

>> Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It just so happens that I am a hoarder of scrapbook supplies.  I just can't seem to part with even some of my oldest product that I don't even use.  Well it just so happens the last time I went scrapbooking I was forced to scrapbook old-school.  No sewing machine, no bag full of fun new product, other than this fabulous new line "Picket Fence" by Julia Stainton.  I grabbed the wrong bag, it had all my OLD product.  I was lucky I had friends i could borrow ink and a pen from.  I hand cut the circle, and the heart and was able to create a beautiful layout even without all of the fun new things and tools that are out there.

 So try it next time, go for the old stash instead of new and see what flowers and goodies you can mix and match with Lily Bee's new collections!!
Picket Fence Patterned Paper - Sieze the day
Picket Fence Patterned Paper - Porch swing
Picket Fence Patterned Paper - Cottage garden
Picket Fence Patterned Paper - Al Fresco
Picket Fence Patterned Paper - Fresh Air
Picket Fence Patterned Paper - Veranda
Stationary - Grape

3 comments:

Unknown February 8, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

This is so sweet! I'm not sure I could do old style scrapping. LOL! I need my computer!

Anonymous,  February 8, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

this is wonderful Brenda :)

Jill February 9, 2011 at 6:09 PM  

Hear, hear, for old school!

Post a Comment