The Perfect Partner

>> Friday, February 4, 2011

I have been going on and on about how versatile the papers of Lily Bee are. I've mixed and matched them, used holiday themed papers for non-holiday photos, and I've also mixed the lovely papers with random embellishments that I have in my scraproom. I am such an embellishment Junkie that whenever I think of trying to use up my embellies, the first papers I grab to work on are my Lily papers...

Here is a layout using Domestic Bliss Papers, Chipboard buttons, stickers, and rub-ons...


matched with random embellishments...




and even mixed with a stamped image...


Have a great weekend everyone!

Iris

6 comments:

Anonymous,  February 5, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

this is just so beautiful. Every single time I come to this blog, I sigh in admiration of these creations-- and this one is absolutely stunning.
~natalie

Unknown February 6, 2011 at 8:42 AM  

Great mixing. Love the colors too. So happy!

Anonymous,  February 6, 2011 at 11:04 AM  

awesome layout - love all the mixed elements.!!! you inspire me to get scrapping TODAY !!!

Brenda Hurd February 6, 2011 at 12:23 PM  

You are amazing!! love this layout!

Stacy Cohen February 6, 2011 at 3:19 PM  

This is such a fantastic page, Iris! I love the mix of colors, embellies and stamping.

Virginia February 6, 2011 at 8:35 PM  

I love all of these colors together! So fresh!

Post a Comment