A BIG Thank You Giveaway

>> Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hi there! Today is the last day of CHA. We had a fabulous time here. Thank you for leaving comments, coming by the booth, tweeting about us, liking us on Facebook, blogging about us. We are so happy you like our new lines. Expect our products in stores and online sometime really soon! And as always, we'd love to see anything you create with our products. Please link us here on the blog, or on Facebook.

This being the last day of CHA, we wanted to do a big giveaway to thank you for your support. HUGE! Leave us a comment, and we'll randomly pick one lucky person to win the ENTIRE Lily Bee Winter 2011 collection. Yes! That is the entire This & That line, the entire Happily Lost line, and the entire Picket Fence line. And we'll even throw in the entire Stationery line too.

But wait! There is more! Like us on Facebook, and you'll get another chance to win the entire collection.

So, to summarize, two ways to win everything: 1. post a comment here, and 2. like us on Facebook.

We'll pick two winners for the BIG giveaway this Friday, February 4th.

Please check back tomorrow for the winners of each individual line giveaways.

408 comments:

MichelleB,  February 1, 2011 at 6:05 AM  

Wow! That's super generous! I hope you had a great time at the show! Thank you for the chance to win!

Kathy W,  February 1, 2011 at 6:12 AM  

I am so excited about your new lines. It is always hard for me to give up the pretty prints of holiday and winter, but your colors and designs make me want to dive into spring. Thanks for the chance to win.

ruth,  February 1, 2011 at 6:13 AM  

OH my goodness..........what a fabulous giveaway!!! I already like you on FB. :)

Handmade Creations by Stephanie,  February 1, 2011 at 6:17 AM  

what a great giveaway!!!I already like you on Facebook!!!
Thanks for the chance to win!!!

Jodi,  February 1, 2011 at 6:20 AM  

Wowzers!!! What an incredible giveaway!!! All of your new goodies are sooo darn cute!!

Jennifer Roach,  February 1, 2011 at 6:22 AM  

What a fantastic opportunity to win some incredible releases :)

Sarah,  February 1, 2011 at 6:23 AM  

Oh wow! What a generous giveaway! I would love to win!

Larajc,  February 1, 2011 at 6:23 AM  

this is an incredible giveaway of 3 incredibly cute lines!

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 6:24 AM  

WOWSERS!!! This CHA collection is totally awesome!! I love everything about it, and It would be heaven to win this absolutely amazing prize,
Keeping fingers crossed for good luck <3
//Katarina

Lívia Andrade,  February 1, 2011 at 6:26 AM  

Wow! We should thank the wonderful new collections! But that's OK! Who scrapper can resist a lottery? Even more of Lily bee? Thanks for the chance to win!
I just enjoy you on facebook!
Livia Andrade

Ania,  February 1, 2011 at 6:31 AM  

Such a sweet giveaway! Thank you so much for this chance :)

Leah's Crafty Life,  February 1, 2011 at 6:32 AM  

So glad to hear you all had a great time @ CHA! I wish there was a LOVE button on Facebook, because I already LIKE you there. :)

michelestamps2,  February 1, 2011 at 6:35 AM  

oh my goodness. what an absolute treat. All the lines are delicious and having the chance to get them ALL in my hot little hands is fabulous

Aimee Kidd,  February 1, 2011 at 6:41 AM  

Wowzers!!! what an awesome giveaway!! Someone is going to be a very happy camper!!

April,  February 1, 2011 at 6:41 AM  

How exciting!!! Thank you SO much for the chance to win!
- April W

April,  February 1, 2011 at 6:42 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janet,  February 1, 2011 at 6:42 AM  

Wow--what a fabulous giveaway. Thanks so much. I'm loving all the new releases...my wallet?...not so much...lol

Karlyn,  February 1, 2011 at 6:43 AM  

that's a super generous giveaway. thanks for the chance. hope you had a successful show!

Lindy,  February 1, 2011 at 6:43 AM  

Oh my.....seriously!!!!! WOW what a giveaway! I just {heart} lily bee! So glad to hear you had a wonderful time at CHA. The Winter 2011 collection is just plain awesome...I'd love to win! Hugs~Lindy

Brenda,  February 1, 2011 at 6:46 AM  

WOWZERS!! What a generous giveaway! I've been "liking" you for a long time! Well, actually loving you and all the great projects I get from your product!

Amber,  February 1, 2011 at 6:50 AM  

Oooh! I hope I win...I love all the new collections!!!

Dana Tatar,  February 1, 2011 at 6:50 AM  

Thanks so much for the chance to win! The new collections are just fabulous and I LOVE the coordinating Stationery line!

The Dinner Spot,  February 1, 2011 at 6:55 AM  

Oh my that is a BIG giveaway. Any ones who wins that will be heaven, the lines are gorgeous.

Karen F,  February 1, 2011 at 7:01 AM  

Thank you for the chance to win such a generous prize of such wonderful collections!

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 7:03 AM  

Wow! What a giveaway! Thanks so much for letting us be a part of your CHA reveals!!
~natalie

Janet's Joy,  February 1, 2011 at 7:05 AM  

Awesome!!! I love your new collections and want them all!

Diana Fisher,  February 1, 2011 at 7:10 AM  

Such a generous giveaway!! And I'm already a Facebook Fan, but I'll go leave you some love to let ya know. :)

cornellgj,  February 1, 2011 at 7:15 AM  

WOW! You knocked it out of the park with the new collections! Thanks for the opportunity to win! :)

janel,  February 1, 2011 at 7:16 AM  

All the lines are wonderful!! Thanks for the chance to win them!

ccarr68,  February 1, 2011 at 7:18 AM  

Love the new lines - the are fantastic. I can't wait to get my hands on them and start making some new projects. Anyone else tired of winter yet? Whose ready for spring? Thanks for sharing your wonderful new lines with us.

Sandy Ang,  February 1, 2011 at 7:20 AM  

How incredibly generous ! I'd be over the moon if my name was chosen.

Karen,  February 1, 2011 at 7:21 AM  

this is so awesome! I love everything you've come out with and would love to get it all!!! thank you for the opportunity, already liking you in FB!! :)

Lori,  February 1, 2011 at 7:22 AM  

Love the new lines the colors are amazing!

Jen,  February 1, 2011 at 7:23 AM  

Oh my goodness what a fabulous giveaway. This would make my snow storm day! Thanks for the chance to win.

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

Been there, done that with the FB page. I'm really digging the This & That collection. Thanks for the opportunity.

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 7:24 AM  

All of the new lines are great. So fresh. They make me think of spring and summer. Thank you for the giveaway.

Jody,  February 1, 2011 at 7:25 AM  

May I say that this is the greatest giveaway ever? :)

Nitasha,  February 1, 2011 at 7:28 AM  

All of the new lines are outstanding! Can't wait to get my hands on them! Thanks for this amazing giveaway!!!

Marti,  February 1, 2011 at 7:33 AM  

Oh, WOW! What an awesome giveaway! Thank you so much for the chance to win these fabulous lines!!

Kristyn,  February 1, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

what a great giveaway!! thanks for the chance to win!

Gia82,  February 1, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

This is very awesome! I love the new releases for CHA winter 2011.

Gina,  February 1, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

That would be so amazing!!! I LOVE all of the new lines and can't wait to get them. It would be FABULOUS to win them all. Thanks for the chance!

Jessica,  February 1, 2011 at 7:38 AM  

Great new lines. Cannot wait to get them. What a great giveaway! Thanks so much!

Susan,  February 1, 2011 at 7:39 AM  

Wow ~ what a great giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win!

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 7:42 AM  

WOW! what a prize! thanks for the chance!

Jessica Pascarella,  February 1, 2011 at 7:43 AM  

That is a generous giveaway! They are all wonderful collections and would love to work with them! Thanks for the chance!

g,  February 1, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

How nice! I can't wait to see the new products in person! :)

g

Scrapbookdoll,  February 1, 2011 at 7:46 AM  

this is a fabulous idea, i would love to win this
marie-anne raeman

Kelly Massman,  February 1, 2011 at 7:47 AM  

I'd be thrilled to win! These collections are so lovely!!! Thanks! I like you on FB! :-)

B,  February 1, 2011 at 7:49 AM  

Thanks for the chance! Love all the new lines!

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 7:53 AM  

Oh my gosh what a give away!!!

Frøken Strøken,  February 1, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

Yay! I love give-aways, but I've never won one :(

here's hoping!

Celeste B.,  February 1, 2011 at 7:55 AM  

Be still my heart . . . all the lines. Awesome giveaway.

Valerie Bishop,  February 1, 2011 at 7:56 AM  

OMG how awesome!! I'd LOVE to win this!! Thanks for being so generous!! :)

connie,  February 1, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

I would love to win this collection!!! thanks for a chance to win.

CheckerBeads,  February 1, 2011 at 7:59 AM  

Wow! Thanks for the chance to win such an amazing prize! All the lines are fabulous!

Anne

Katherine,  February 1, 2011 at 8:00 AM  

What a great giveaway I would love to win the collection it is gorgeous :)

Kat

Unknown,  February 1, 2011 at 8:01 AM  

Woo hoo!!! Thank you so much for the chance to win!!! So exciting!!

Megan Aaron,  February 1, 2011 at 8:01 AM  

oh my goodness! what a great prize!

I already like you on facebook

Kathy G.,  February 1, 2011 at 8:09 AM  

These lines are fabulous. Can't wait to get them all!

carole maurin,  February 1, 2011 at 8:16 AM  

thank you so much for the opportunity!!!

carole maurin

Mia,  February 1, 2011 at 8:19 AM  

Fabulous lines! Can't wait to get them!

smahrty,  February 1, 2011 at 8:21 AM  

this is awesome! Thanks for the chance.

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 8:24 AM  

oh WOW! that would be a dream to win all of these beautiful lines--thanks for the chance :)

alisyn

Curlywiggles,  February 1, 2011 at 8:25 AM  

Really love the alpha stickers you've released this time around and such great value to have so many on one sheet!!

Chiqui,  February 1, 2011 at 8:26 AM  

WOW! Loving the new collections! So gorgeous!

Alex,  February 1, 2011 at 8:27 AM  

Oh my goodness! Are you serious? That is beyond generous! I would be the luckiest girl ever if I won all these beautiful collections! Thanks for the chance!

Sarah,  February 1, 2011 at 8:29 AM  

Wow! Such a generous giveaway! Thanks for the chance to win your gorgeous lines of product. I love your stuff!

Sandra,  February 1, 2011 at 8:34 AM  

OMG!! What a giveaway!! I'd LOVE to win the new lines!!! They're just breathtakingly awesome! :) So please, pick me! ;)

Treasa C.,  February 1, 2011 at 8:36 AM  

Loving all the new collections.

Romy,  February 1, 2011 at 8:37 AM  

Oh wow, that must be the biggest, most amazing giveaway I've ever seen. The winner of all this gorgoeus Lily Bee stuff will definitely be really happy:)

Pegg S,  February 1, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

How awesome to win the whole release!! So excited to see these new lines in the stores!

XXOO AMY,  February 1, 2011 at 8:38 AM  

oh man! my LSS doesn't stock Lilly Bee so I would soooooooo love to win all of this! I liked you on facebook too!

carrie,  February 1, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

How awesome and generous! Would love to be a winner and thanks for the chance!!

Rhonda Van Ginkel,  February 1, 2011 at 8:39 AM  

Holy cow this is one HUGE fabby prize for a very lucky crafter!!! Hoping randomizer likes me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kapoor's,  February 1, 2011 at 8:40 AM  

Love the new lines!!! You are awesome!!!

Ali M,  February 1, 2011 at 8:40 AM  

Wow..what a wonderful prize to win..!!
Ali M

Katrina Hunt,  February 1, 2011 at 8:40 AM  

Oh goodness.....how exciting and generous of you to give away so much. I have had a hard time finding Lily Bee and would love so much to win this!!! Thank you for the opporunity! (and I had already liked you on Facebook before!!!)

Hugs,
Katrina

Abbie,  February 1, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

OMG! Pick me! Pick me! I am usually more polite than that but seriously, your products are so gorgeous that I can't help myself.

Jennifer Moore,  February 1, 2011 at 8:41 AM  

I'm so excited about the new lines! Everything looks WONDERFUL! :)

Benita Lundgren,  February 1, 2011 at 8:42 AM  

so generous! Thanks for the chance.
Benita Lundgren

Michelle Whitlow,  February 1, 2011 at 8:43 AM  

LOVE the new Lily Bee goodies!!! So gorgeous!!!

Unknown,  February 1, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

oh my. winning these new releases would be a dream come true!! {and I could also cross three collections off of my "CHA-Winter MUST HAVE" list!} I adore your new collections, and it would be an honor to paper craft with them!!

anet,  February 1, 2011 at 8:47 AM  

What an unbelievably generous giveaway! Thank you for the chance to win.

Cowgirlpal,  February 1, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

thank you so much for this giveaway! keeping my fingers crosseed because lilybee is hard to find in stores near me!

Jamie Harder,  February 1, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

Oh my gosh...wouldn't that be AMAZING to win! I absolutely LOVE your new lines!!!

Cathy P in AZ,  February 1, 2011 at 8:49 AM  

I would be in HEAVEN if I won all of this yummy goodness! Thanks for the opportunity! I love Lily Bee Designs!!! :)

curlyqmosaics,  February 1, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

WOW! What a fantastic giveaway! I would love to be the recipient of such beautiful product! Love the colors!

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 8:51 AM  

That would be an amazing package - and I promise I would share the goodness! You are already liked on facebook - so no need to ask here!

sylvie,  February 1, 2011 at 8:54 AM  

OMG, this is an insane fabulous giveaway. Thanks for this chance to win!

Brandi Hennessy,  February 1, 2011 at 8:56 AM  

What an amazing giveaway! I love all the new lines!

Beth Ann,  February 1, 2011 at 9:00 AM  

Oh wow that is super generous. Would love to win the new lines!

Grace Ma,  February 1, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

oh my goodness... this is an awesomely generous giveaway...ALL your new lines!! I'll be over the moon if I get this!

Joni Parker,  February 1, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

Yikes!! The whole she-bang?!!! Wow... I think I might be speechless for the first time ever... imagine if I won?...I probably couldn't talk for a week !! (except for the squealing!)

Erika M.,  February 1, 2011 at 9:04 AM  

Very impressed with all you new lines!

Lisa Dorsey,  February 1, 2011 at 9:05 AM  

WOW the new lines are amazing! I would LOVE a chance to play around with these new products!

Barb,  February 1, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

Wooohoooo! What a great giveaway! I'm loving all the new stuff debuted at CHA. :)

Unknown,  February 1, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

WOW - amazing giveaway - I'd be thrilled to win these amazing lines

Mernin,  February 1, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

Wow - I'll put my name in the hat! Thanks for the chance - the new lines are awesome!

diana,  February 1, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

I've only recently 'discovered' Lily Bee Design. These new 2011 lines are some of my very favorites! Thank you for the opportunity to win some very beautiful products!

Erica Hettwer,  February 1, 2011 at 9:10 AM  

Oh, heaven!!! What an amazing giveaway!!!

Kryssi,  February 1, 2011 at 9:13 AM  

What a great wrap up, I have loved everything I've seen. Big congrats to Julia for designing her first line! I've also liked you on FB!

Becky Dunham,  February 1, 2011 at 9:13 AM  

Wow - this is pretty amazing! You are very sweet to give away all these lovely things! I have been a fan of yours on FB for quite a while and have followed your blog for probably about the same amount of time :) Thanks for the chance to win such an incredible prize!

Heather,  February 1, 2011 at 9:15 AM  

What an amazing giveaway! I am so excited to get my hands on your new products!!!

Jackie xxx,  February 1, 2011 at 9:16 AM  

What a fantastic giveaway. All 3 new collections are just fab.

Em,  February 1, 2011 at 9:17 AM  

Your new collections are my most favourite yet! I really love them! Thank you for the opportuntity to win them :D

Becky Garrison,  February 1, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

Amazing giveaway!!! I've been a fan on facebook for a while, too! I'd love to have a chance to play with all these goodies!

Tessa Buys,  February 1, 2011 at 9:18 AM  

Wow, so generous! I'd love to win. Thanks for the chance. I'm also a long-time FB fan.

Unknown,  February 1, 2011 at 9:19 AM  

how kind of you! very exciting giveaway!!!

Bianca,  February 1, 2011 at 9:22 AM  

I love every single line!!! Can't wait to get some!!! Thanks for the opportunity to win!

Sanditerese,  February 1, 2011 at 9:24 AM  

I love all the new stuff! Thanks!

Debbie O'Neal,  February 1, 2011 at 9:26 AM  

What a lovely thing to do for us Lilybee team ! Love all of the new lines so winning them would really make my day ! Thanks so much.

Linh C.,  February 1, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

The new collections are fabulous! Thanks for the generous giveaways.

nancy,  February 1, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

I loooooved all your collections!! Can't wait to see what the Design Team does with them!

Mary Ellyn,  February 1, 2011 at 9:28 AM  

Wish I could have gone to CHA - it looks like it was simply amazing. Thanks for the chance to win a great prize!

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 9:29 AM  

I love these collections, and I already like you on facebook... Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Sweet Peripety,  February 1, 2011 at 9:29 AM  

The new LB collections are fabulous! Yay

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin),  February 1, 2011 at 9:40 AM  

Thanks for a chance to win, what a great way to kick off the new year.

greekmama,  February 1, 2011 at 9:41 AM  

I hope CHA was a success. Thanks for the chance to win... they are on my buy list.

TeenaBugg38,  February 1, 2011 at 9:43 AM  

What an awesome giveaway!!! LOVE all the sneaks I have seen and am seriously in love with your stuff....my scrapstore will be hearing from me!!! Thanks for an chance to win!

JJ Sobey,  February 1, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

Wow - what an awesome prize that would be! Thanks for the chance to win!

Unknown,  February 1, 2011 at 9:45 AM  

Loving the new collections...thanks for the chance of winning.
Caz
x

Ashly Margritz,  February 1, 2011 at 9:47 AM  

WOW what an AMAZING prize!! Thanks for the chance to win!

LG,  February 1, 2011 at 9:49 AM  

How generous of Lily Bee to offer those gorgeous new releases. Thanks for the chance and congrats for another incredible new lines.

Wishing you all the success this year

JennyKozar,  February 1, 2011 at 9:50 AM  

So wish I had been there but very excited that you are offering all the goodness as a WONDERFUL prize!! Thank you. Cannot wait to see this all in the stores.

Becky,  February 1, 2011 at 10:03 AM  

That is an awesome giveaway! Thanks!

Lou,  February 1, 2011 at 10:03 AM  

Beautiful collections! Fantastic giveaway!

Roberta,  February 1, 2011 at 10:04 AM  

What a fabulous prize!!! I'd love to be the lucky winner! I already like you on Facebook. There should actually be a love option!

Monique Nicole Fox,  February 1, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

I am a Facebook follower and blog follower. I would love to win your awesome prize.

mnfoxx1110@yahoo.com

Kay,  February 1, 2011 at 10:07 AM  

I am loving all of the new lines, and would LOVE a chance to play with them all! Thanks for the chance to win!

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 10:11 AM  

What a great give-away! Thanks for the opportunity.

Melissa B.

ShoppingTamii,  February 1, 2011 at 10:13 AM  

WOW! Awesome giveaway! I "like" you on facebook too :)

Unknown,  February 1, 2011 at 10:14 AM  

What a great giveaway, thanks so much for the chance to win!

Unknown,  February 1, 2011 at 10:15 AM  

Of COURSE you know I already "like" you on FB. :)

Audrey Yeager,  February 1, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

WOW what a prize!!! Love ALL the new releases!

debbasd,  February 1, 2011 at 10:19 AM  

Oh WOW...fabulous! Thanks for the chance to win!

thearthurz,  February 1, 2011 at 10:24 AM  

WOW! No.Way. Thanks for even the CHANCE to win such a huge prize!!

Darlene S.,  February 1, 2011 at 10:28 AM  

WOWS!!!!! Your newest lines are so perfect!! I love the colors and patterns, especially in Happily Lost! Beautiful!

Ginny,  February 1, 2011 at 10:34 AM  

Loving the new lines!

Meghann Andrew,  February 1, 2011 at 10:36 AM  

Love your new lines! They're so exciting!

ArlaMo,  February 1, 2011 at 10:38 AM  

I'm a huge fan and the new lines certainly don't disappoint!

D,  February 1, 2011 at 10:38 AM  

Wow, you guys rock!!! Your lines are so incredibly gorgeous, thank you so much for the chance to win!!!

Glynis,  February 1, 2011 at 10:42 AM  

Wow!! that is super fabulous and sooo generous!!! I love you on facebook :O)

bethchien,  February 1, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

what an amazing giveaway!!
and I have "liked" you on FB for a while now. ;D
always inspiring me, thank you for that!
B

Kristen S,  February 1, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I would love, love, love to win all of this awesome paper!

Kellye Farris kellyefarris@gmail.com,  February 1, 2011 at 10:49 AM  

Love it!!! I'd love to scrap with some of this pretty paper!

Suz Gray,  February 1, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

great giveaway - thanks for the chance to win your beautiful lines

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 10:51 AM  

Love the new lines!!! Can't wait to start shoppin' and playin'

Debbie in Canada

Lisa C.,  February 1, 2011 at 11:03 AM  

Oh WOW!! Lily Bee is the best!! I love all the new lines and Stationary is incredible!!

Terra,  February 1, 2011 at 11:07 AM  

Love all the lines, they're amazing. Thanks for the great giveaway.

Wendy ,  February 1, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

What an awesome giveaway! Thanks for the chance! I've been following you on FB for a while and I'm so excited to see all the new lines coming out!

Deana,  February 1, 2011 at 11:20 AM  

Beautiful new releases! Would love the chance to create with them all! :-)

Lindsey,  February 1, 2011 at 11:21 AM  

SERIOUSLY?! That's awesome. :) Thanks for the chance (and for the beautiful collections)!

Ann,  February 1, 2011 at 11:44 AM  

Holy giveaway Batman! Thanks for a chance to win!

Karie Coats,  February 1, 2011 at 11:45 AM  

Wow, darling stuff! Thanks for the chance to win!!!!

Krista Wells,  February 1, 2011 at 11:47 AM  

Um Yeah I would totally like to win your new product lines-which, by the way, are AWESOME!!!

Jennie M,  February 1, 2011 at 11:50 AM  

Seriously LOVE the new lines, you didn't disappoint at all. LOVED seeing your booth at CHA -- it was fantastic to see all the new lines! :)

Bi Medeiros,  February 1, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

Beautiful collections, I'm taking a little chance on this lovely giveaway!!!

Tracy J,  February 1, 2011 at 11:56 AM  

Wow ...someone is going to be very lucky! I love the new likes and am especially excited about the sticker sheet.

{VICKI},  February 1, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

Oh, How I would LOVE to win!

Thanks so much for the chance!

Heather,  February 1, 2011 at 12:03 PM  

I am in love with the new lines! Thanks for the generous giveaway!

MaryAnn,  February 1, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

I LOVE your new releases! Thanks for the chance to win an amazing giveaway!

Jackie,  February 1, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

OMG!!! What a treat! I love everything and pray that you pick me. This is the greatest giveaway everrrr!

Stephanie Eaken,  February 1, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

Holy giveaway!! How awesome of you guys! I love all of your new collections. Happily Lost looks perfect to welcome in Spring! Thanks!

Colleen,  February 1, 2011 at 12:09 PM  

Wow! now that is a serious giveaway and I can only imagine all the fun I could have with this! Love the new mini alphas!

Dara Lynn,  February 1, 2011 at 12:11 PM  

This year Lilly Bee has blown it out of the water!!! What gorgeous papers !!! and a great giveaway to boot!!!

AllyW,  February 1, 2011 at 12:15 PM  

What a generous giveaway!! The new lines are awesome and i can't wait to get my hands on them!! Looooove!!
AllyW

Cheryl Smith,  February 1, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

Pick me, Pick me, Pick me!!!!!

Dorrit,  February 1, 2011 at 12:19 PM  

Oh wow, that is awesome!!!

Nora Noll,  February 1, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

Your lines are so beautiful!! Want every one of them!!

Rachael Elliott,  February 1, 2011 at 12:28 PM  

Loving your new collections can't wait to see them in the flesh! Thanks for the chance to win them :)

Lisa C.,  February 1, 2011 at 12:30 PM  

OMG!! I'm so in love with these new lines!! Thanks Lily Bee - for an awesome giveaway!

Broni,  February 1, 2011 at 12:47 PM  

I just love all the gorgeous collections! Thanks so much for a chance to win!

Beth,  February 1, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

How cool that you're not making anyone pick just one fav of the new stuff! That would be impossible! Thx!

Kathy,  February 1, 2011 at 12:49 PM  

Your new collections are so beautiful!

Dalovely Damanda,  February 1, 2011 at 12:55 PM  

Ohhh, how awesome! Thanks for the chance!

Kristin Hayne,  February 1, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

This would be sooooo fantastic!!

Sharyn,  February 1, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

oooooh, this would make my winter. This release is on the top of my CHA faves!!

kate blue,  February 1, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

that week went by fast!! Thanks for thinking of those at home :):):)

just liked ya at the Facebook!

Lora Oliver,  February 1, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

This is such an incredible prize! I saw these papers in person and they are absolutely beautiful! I think I would cry if I was one of the lucky ones to win.

SusieScrapper,  February 1, 2011 at 1:01 PM  

Awesome giveaway, everything is just beautiful! :)

Anonymous,  February 1, 2011 at 1:03 PM  

Oh my, how I would just love to win your winter collections! They are all so gorgeous!

Savannah O'Gwynn,  February 1, 2011 at 1:04 PM  

OH MY OH MY! My fingers are crossed and so are my legs! I would loooooove to win! Thank you for this great prize!!

sbmmhoover at yahoo dot com

angie gutshall,  February 1, 2011 at 1:05 PM  

I'm so in love with the 3 new lines!! You have out done yourself!!

Angela W,  February 1, 2011 at 1:05 PM  

Wow! Talk about a lucky person, whomever wins this awesome giveaway! Thanks so much for the chance!

Betty,  February 1, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

What a generous giveaway! Good luck to all here and on Facebook...

I can't wait to get my hands on all this yumminess so will be stalking the LSS

laurie,  February 1, 2011 at 1:07 PM  

wow what a great way to end CHA. i love your products , to win this would be amazing !

Craftyangel,  February 1, 2011 at 1:12 PM  

love all the new ranges, cant wait to get my hands on them......so hope I win.

off to checkout fb

Lillian Child,  February 1, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Seriously amazing giveaway - please put my name into the hat and I'll keep my fingers crossed !!

Ashley Cannon Newell,  February 1, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Loved the sneak peeks of your new release! Thanks for being so generous in your giveaway! So much fun!

Jingle,  February 1, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

This is so fabulous!!! Thanks! jinglesells at gmail dot com

Post a Comment