double double...

>> Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Hi! Ok ok I know you want to see more peeks right? Me too ok... well I actually did already and I must say you will all go crazy over the new lines!!! BUT, we still do have to wait so you have to bear with me on this one. Let's just visit the older lines of Lily Bee for now ok?

Alright, I am going to share with you a double page - yes a double pager assignment that I got from CK a few months ago. I used Lily Bee's "So Lovely" collection. I have a few handy tips that some of you may enjoy.



1. You know those lovely scallop circle chipboards? Yup, cut them in four and turn them into photo corners!


2. Rub-ons... alter them to make it fit your own story and theme!


3. Short on embellishments? Stamp on your beautiful papers and cut them out to make your own embellishments.


Hope you were able to pick up a thing or two from this post. Keep your eyes on this blog for more sneak peeks soon!!

7 comments:

MichelleB January 19, 2011 at 8:08 AM  

This is gorgeous! Love the idea for the photo corners!

Unknown January 19, 2011 at 8:32 AM  

This is too cute! And I'm loving your creative uses of the chipboard flowers and the rub ons. Thanks for sharing!

Nitasha January 19, 2011 at 9:22 PM  

gorgeous! love how you altered the journaling on the printed paper!

Melissa January 19, 2011 at 9:44 PM  

Iris this layout is gorgeous and I love all your ideas! Would have never thought to cut those chipboard circles like that!

Sherri Everett Thompson January 21, 2011 at 7:54 AM  

Great ideas! I LOVE how you changed up the rub-ons by using letter stickers and crossing out certain words. What an amazing technique-so simple but looks perfect on this layout! I have some Lily Bee rub-ons that I am going to try this with! thanks for sharing. :)

Lori Gentile January 21, 2011 at 9:39 AM  

Iris, you are brilliant!!! I love what you did with the chipboard and how you've changed up the rubs!!! Awesome, awesome, awesome!

Michelle January 29, 2011 at 10:42 PM  

Love the little row of Chinese lanterns and how you customized the rub ons:-) Thank you for sharing, so full of great ideas..

Post a Comment