Thankful & A Reminder-Catching Fall Challenge

>> Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Wednesday! I'm sure many of you are planning for your Thanksgiving festivities. I just wanted to take a minute and thank all of our Lily Bee Fans for the support you've given us over the last year and a half. We wouldn't be here without you all. I'm thankful I am able to use my talent and see what ladies create using it. It's such a delight and I am very blessed.

Thank you to my amazing Design Team Girls. They truly are the best and they do such amazing projects with our products. Besides their amazing talent each of them are so down to earth and I am blessed to call them my friends.

I also wanted to remind everyone about the Catching Fall Challenge. You simply need to use the line and upload to our Ning Site. The winner will receive a $25.00 Visa Gift Card-just in time for the holidays. So be sure to get your entries in by Midnight MST, Tuesday, November 30th.

I wish everyone a very Happy Turkey Day spent with your family and friends!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  November 24, 2010 at 7:47 PM  

have a Happy Thanksgiving Kristen! hugs & kisses to you!!!

Lori Gentile November 25, 2010 at 9:01 AM  

Kristen, I'm proud to call you friend. You are such an amazing lady! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Brenda Hurd November 25, 2010 at 12:22 PM  

Happy Thanksgiving!! Your such a great person, grateful to be a part of your amazing team.

my paper love studio November 28, 2010 at 7:31 AM  

A happy thanksgiving!!! it's an honored to be part of your team and to work with you. thanks so much for this opportunity!

Post a Comment