Scrapbook Circle & Cocoa Daisy Kit Winners!

>> Monday, November 29, 2010

Time is flying right by! Between designing our New Lines for Winter CHA and Thanksgiving I've forgotten to post our Kit Winners from a few weeks ago. So without any further delay here is our first winner for the
Scrapbook Circle Kit:

Congrats to BRENDA!
Brenda, November 10, 2010 2:42 PM

WOWZA - what great inspiration from a beautiful collection!




Cocoa Daisy Winner:
Yara, November 15, 2010 12:50 PM

Beautiful kit! I would love love to win! Like very much the combinations of colors and supplies!

Girls, please email me at kristenATlilybeedesign.com. I'll get your info right over to the kit clubs so they can get your goodies in the mail.

2 comments:

Brenda November 29, 2010 at 8:38 PM  

Thanks you so much!!!! I am so excited about this!!! I tried a few sheets of Catching Fall and couldn't wait ot get my hands on some more. Perfect for our backyard activities!!

Post a Comment