A Girl Can Never Have Too Many Pairs of Shoes.

>> Monday, November 8, 2010

A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes, right??  I'm not one to wear fancy shoes. Instead you can usually find me in my comfortable flats or slip-on tennis shoes. But I decided to make a couple pairs of fancy shoes with the beautiful Lily Bee papers.  I created a template for these sweet little slip-on mules (it took a little bit of trial and error before I got all the parts just right).


I added some lace and Prima flowers to this pair:


I attached some fun feather trim to this pair.  I topped them off with two Lily Bee chipboard pieces that I adorned with rhinestones. 

I think I'll make matching purses to go with them.  :)

Have a great day!!

9 comments:

Lori Gentile November 8, 2010 at 1:34 PM  

Oh My Word!!! These have to be the most adorable paper shoes I have ever seen! Wow!!!

Ronda Palazzari November 8, 2010 at 2:42 PM  

These are so adorable! Love me a good pair of shoes!

BethW November 8, 2010 at 2:44 PM  

These are fantastic and I'm not even a shoe person. Wouldn't they make the cutest Christmas tree decorations!

Jenni November 8, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

so creative!!! i love it!

Zarah November 8, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

Oh goodness, those are adorable! Cinderella would swoon! :D

Virginia November 9, 2010 at 6:36 PM  

SERIOUSLY??!!! Amazing. SO cute, Stacy!

Unknown November 15, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

OMG Stacy, these are CUTE girl! so clever!!

Becki aka Crazsquaw November 23, 2010 at 10:56 AM  

Would you be willing to share your template?

My mom collects shoes, and her birthday is coming up and these would be an AWESOME gift for her!!!


Love the shoes, you are SO creative!

Post a Comment