It's Official.

>> Saturday, September 25, 2010

It is officially fall,

and officially time
to declare that I have
officially fallen
for Lily Bee's new line,

This past week, as the autumnal equinox
started tipping the scales
toward longer nights and shorter days,
I was busy "catching fall" in my own way,
frolicking among leaves
of pretty Lily Bee paper:

The words "grateful," "blessed," and "thankful",
taken from a sheet of Catching Fall rub-ons,
capture the spirit of this time of year for me,
and reflect the sentiment behind this page.
This is definitely a line worth falling for, don't you agree?

One of my favorite papers
is "Cider," a text paper that contains
little treasures in each line.
I cut it into sections, misted over it,
and engaged in a little word play.

Speaking of treasures,
these new chipboard stickers are positively golden:

Don't just think about Catching Fall --
make it official.

9 comments:

Dri Noleto September 25, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

Catching fall is simply wonderful!
Loved the los!!

my paper love studio September 25, 2010 at 10:36 PM  

wow... these layouts are amazing and yes, definitely agree catching fall is amazing!!!

Unknown September 26, 2010 at 10:23 AM  

Those are wonderful layouts! I love all of the patterned paper!

A Soldier Girl September 26, 2010 at 12:46 PM  

You ladies always rock it out.

Sasha
http://sassysasha.typepad.com

beckyjune September 26, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

So lovely! I can't wait to be "Catching Fall," too. Okay, so that was really cheesy but I am really excited to see this line in person.

Melissa September 26, 2010 at 2:54 PM  

LOVE those layouts and I can not WAIT to get some of this paper. I'm stalking my stores...

Jenni September 28, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

jill, i adore these layouts!!! beautiful!

Post a Comment