Miss 'A'.

>> Monday, June 14, 2010

Good Morning everyone!

I have been wanting to do a page about the 1,001 nicknames we have for our daughter, and so I finally made time to just do it. The journaling literally fell together...i bet most people could think of quite a few random nicknames they have for their kids, right?

I decided to make my own little journaling tag/spot with a piece of the 'Exclusive' patterned paper from the French Couture collection from Lily Bee's first release...i loooooooove the ledger on the B side and have hung onto every little bit, so this piece came in handy. i just trimmed it to the same size as my photo, edged it with some blue paint and then drew in my journaling lines. i cut a few of the Lovely Chipboard Pieces in half to make a border that separates the journaling spot from my photo...and added a few of the Chipboard buttons in between.

just a quick way to use up favorite tidbits of paper, etc. that you have on hand but can't bear to part with...and an easy topic to journal about, in case you ever hit a bout of writer's block!


4 comments:

Unknown June 14, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

such a great idea Nicole, love it!!!

Jenni June 14, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

this is so pretty!! I really love it too. And.. we are a big nickname family as well:)

Olivia June 14, 2010 at 1:24 PM  

Cute layout, love the rub-ons & your little handwritten addition :)

Jill June 14, 2010 at 2:41 PM  

I love the concept of this layout -- I've made a nicknames layout before, but that was years ago. It's time to update! :) I know what you mean about the ledger paper, Nik -- it's totally hoard-worthy.

Post a Comment