Friday Faves

>> Friday, June 18, 2010

Happy Friday! It's that time of the week where we get to feature you on our blog. Thank you for your continued support. We love to see your creations in our gallery.

Annelie Maddock shared this wonderfully simple page called "Sweet Summer". I love the simple design with the circles. It's very striking.

Liz Chidester shared this adorable page called "Carefree". I love the handmade flowers and all of the layering. Overall, this is just a gorgeous layout.

Mahlin Wiggur shared this layout with us. I love the title; "Superboy". This is another striking page and I, especially, love the photo at the bottom edge. The design is really sweet.



Have a wonderful weekend!

5 comments:

Liz Chidester June 18, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Thank you for featuring my LO! I really adore this collection -so easy to work with!

Jill June 18, 2010 at 5:34 PM  

There are so many creative ideas here! I'm loving the color "pop"!

Vanessa, Florida, USA June 19, 2010 at 6:37 PM  

Love the Hello Sunshine line soooo much :) I just scrap lifted some layouts and posted 6 LO's on my blog! Check it out at: http://bunnydiaries.blogspot.com
xoxo,
Vanessa

Monika June 20, 2010 at 1:20 PM  

Beutiful layouts al of them!

Post a Comment