Some "Lovely"-ness to share

>> Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Lovely is one of those paper lines that made my heart go pitter pat the first time I saw it.  The color combo and the patterns are just GORGEOUS!!  I love every single piece in this line, and they all work so well together.  Here's a layout I made featuring my little princess.






















She's getting close to the age when princesses aren't "cool" anymore (I know because my older daughter reached that stage last year), so I wanted to capture the little princess inside of her before it's too late.  Here's a close-up of the journaling:



















Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a LOVELY day!!!

Stacy Cohen

11 comments:

Jen May 12, 2010 at 4:25 AM  

my word this is soooooo pretty. I love that boarder of rolled paper. Nice touch!

Carina Lindholm May 12, 2010 at 5:21 AM  

I love this!! amazing details.

Unknown May 12, 2010 at 5:45 AM  

Gorgeous layout! Love all that stitching!

Keshet May 12, 2010 at 9:47 AM  

So pretty! I am loving this line as well!

Leana May 12, 2010 at 9:49 AM  

It's so cute! I love it!

Michelle May 12, 2010 at 6:43 PM  

my daughter is going through that phase too, it makes me sad. I love this layout - so gorgeous

Unknown May 13, 2010 at 7:07 AM  

Beautiful Layout Stacy!

Nishant May 13, 2010 at 5:21 PM  

Gorgeous layout! Love all that stitching!
free classified india

Post a Comment