"Lovely" Shapes

>> Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hi everyone! Iris here. I really love the colors and patterns of the "Lovely" collection and I have been thinking of ways to be able to use my scraps. I thought it would be fun to cover my chipboard shapes with these papers. Another great way to use your scraps would be to create patterns and embellishments with it using your die-cuts.

Here is one layout I made of my youngest daughter Cheska about her love for her Tigger.


These die-cut shapes were made using Sizix dies.

Hope you all have a lovely scrappy day!!

5 comments:

Donna May 26, 2010 at 7:19 AM  

This is just so sweet!! Love it. Noticed "a few of my favorite things". Is this a stamp?

Unknown May 26, 2010 at 7:33 AM  

your birdhouse is super cute!

iris May 26, 2010 at 8:14 AM  

thank you ladies! Donna the "A few of my favorite things" is part of the Lily Bee Lovely Rub-on sheet:)

Brenda Hurd May 26, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

SO AMAZING Iris - Love it!!

Post a Comment