New Beginnings: Get to Know Katrina Huerta

>> Monday, April 5, 2010


1. Must have scrapbook supply?
patterned paper

2. Why & when did you start scrapbooking?

about 5 yrs ago, i got tired of seeing all my photos just sitting in boxes.

3. Guilty Pleasures?

reality tv shows

4. Two things you want very badly at this moment?

martha stewart loop and pansy punches.

5. 3 items in your purse?
cell, wallet &lip gloss

6. Favorite scrapbook technique or style?

hmmm not sure. a lot of styles appeal to me.

7. When do you feel most creative?
during the day when my older two kids are in school or when everyone is sleeping.

8. Do you snack while you scrapbook?

If so, what? no, i'm afraid i will spill something.

9. Do you have a scrapbook confession?

i guess it's that i'm not one to follow any scrapbooking "rules." i just just do what makes me happy.

10. Favorite TV shows?

law and order svu, community and a few reality shows (i refuse to name them, though :)

11. Jobs you've had?
retail, customer service, teaching assistant

12. What are you listening to, right now?

my girls laughing and playing.

5 comments:

Olivia April 5, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Great LO, love the photos :)

Gina M. April 5, 2010 at 5:37 PM  

Ms. Huerta -

I am patterned-paper-challenged. I have trouble making patterned paper work with other paper in a layout or having it not look too "busy". Do you have any suggestions?

Danielle Flanders April 5, 2010 at 7:04 PM  

gorgeous page, Katrina! I've always loved your style! :)

Post a Comment