Friday Faves

>> Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Friday! It's time to feature our faves for the week.

Jenni Hufford created this amazing layout featuring our French Couture collection. It's GORGEOUS. I love everything from the photograph to the ribbon to the staples to the paper tearing...It's a stunner, for sure!


Kathleen Glossop aka "Kat" shared this wonderful layout. I am so impressed with all the layering and little details. Kat, also, used our French Couture collection, as well as our Three Little Birds Rub-ons. I see something new every time I look!


Chris Pozzi created these awesome cards using our Audrey collection. I love her use of the die cuts. All three lovely cards are just that; lovely.


Thank you for continuing to share your work with us. We are constantly blown away by the amazing talent out there.

13 comments:

Stacey February 19, 2010 at 11:45 AM  

Very beautiful. I love the Friday Faves. Every Friday I get so excited to see what everyone made. Love the Us at One. Gorgeous photo and I love that layering too.

Jenni February 19, 2010 at 12:19 PM  

so excited to be on Friday Faves!!!! Love Kathleen's layout - amazing details and Chris's cards are adorable! Thx again!

Olivia February 19, 2010 at 5:05 PM  

Fantastic creations, all very eye catching :)

Wendy Kwok February 19, 2010 at 6:14 PM  

Nice pick... I love all the amazing details and textures in these LOs.

MelB February 20, 2010 at 6:45 PM  

WOW! These are fabulous!!! Congrats ladies. :)

Haidee February 20, 2010 at 7:43 PM  

WOW!! I WAS STUN TOO. I WISH SO BAD THAT I COULD DO MY SCRAP PAGE LIKE THIS!! I WANT MY BRAIN TO stop THIS FREEZE. HOPE YOU DON'T MIND BUT I HAVE THE PERFECT PIC OF ME & MY HUBBY FOR THIS PERFECT LAYOUT!!! THANKS!!!! :)

Brenda Hurd February 21, 2010 at 1:04 PM  

great choices Lori - these are all fabulous!!

Nicole February 21, 2010 at 3:04 PM  

have to agree...Friday Faves do such an awesome job of pointing out layouts that shouldn't be missed!

On my way... February 22, 2010 at 5:51 AM  

Ooooooo!!!! Thanks so much!! I've been away all weekend, just managing to catch up on all my blog hopping tonight, lol, what a fabulous suprise!!!

xx

Amy Heller February 22, 2010 at 7:32 AM  

OOOH! These are just GORGEOUS!

Robbie February 24, 2010 at 8:38 AM  

Wonderful work!! I'm wild about the yellow ribbon!!! Fantastic!!

beckyjune February 26, 2010 at 4:15 AM  

Wow, these are fabulous but that page by Jenni is just stunning!! I keep coming back to look at it. Congrats, ladies.

Post a Comment