can you feel the love???

>> Thursday, February 25, 2010

i sure can!
LOVE all of the lily bee love I'm seeing lately.
I thought I'd share a couple of new layouts today.

i enjoy seeing all the different meanings of "LOVE" on pages.
it doesn't have to be traditional romantic love.

it can be love for your children:

design by stephanie howell
using HELLO SUNSHINE papers, chipboard flowers, and rubons

or your child's love of LOVELY pancakes!!!:

design by katrina huerta
using LOVELY papers

hope you've enjoyed the lily bee love!
have a beautiful day.
xo

5 comments:

Amy Heller February 25, 2010 at 9:12 AM  

Gorgeous, I *love* them both! :)

Olivia February 25, 2010 at 2:00 PM  

Love the bright primary colors in Stephanie's LO & the soft colors in Katrina's are so sweet :)

Erin February 26, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

gorgeous. I adore these pages!

Post a Comment