more projects

>> Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I know everyone is waiting to see more CHA pictures but i thought i would jump on and share some more of the projects i did fro the show using the "Hello Sunshine" line.


Here is a fun one showcasing the yellow's and blues - I LOVE these colors together.

And here is a simple card!




I think that yellow dot paper has to be my favorite. It's so bright and happy!  So keep checking back and i'm sure Kristen will have some more fun pictures to share!! Have a great day!

4 comments:

Lori Gentile January 26, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

AWESOME work, Brenda! I love it all!!!

Olivia January 26, 2010 at 4:02 PM  

Lovely & bright. Great photos too :)

Stacey January 26, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

I love this line. Every layout made with it just pops. Can't wait to get my happy little hands on it.

Glynis January 26, 2010 at 6:16 PM  

Love these vibrant colours with the kids photos. So cheery :O)

Post a Comment