a new year...

>> Thursday, December 31, 2009

i can't believe another year has flown by. what are your resolutions or goals for the coming year? 

take a look at this gorgeous layout from our dt member jill sprott. i love how she mixed the lines here, the small photos and the stamping.  here is what jill had to say about this: I decided to expand on my hopes to establish more of a balance in my life. The inspiration for the journaling comes from "The Prayer of Saint Francis," which is all about balance/counterbalance. My first resolution actually comes directly from the prayer, and then I continued with the same structure. In looking forward, I also looked back, pulling together some of my favorite Lilybee papers from the past year. I love how papers from all four lines -- Audrey, Vintage Poppy, French Couture, and Three Little Birds -- coordinate so well with each other. It's been a great year for Lilybee, and I'm excited to see what 2010 holds!



this year hasn't been a great one for me, but i am hopeful that 2010 will bring better things for me and my family. i have promised myself that i will not lose hope, no matter what. 



thanks for looking. i hope the new year brings joy and happiness to all of you! happy new year from the lily bee team!!

8 comments:

Cynthia Baldwin December 31, 2009 at 1:03 PM  

Happy New Year to you too! Thanks for all the inspiration this past year. Can't wait to see what you're up to next! :)

Diana December 31, 2009 at 4:55 PM  

I love your hopeful layout. Both the theme and design have inspired me.

lisaplus6 December 31, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

love your hopeful lo Katrina! you are beautiful and so is your lo!!! i love the resolutions page- i wish i had everything to recreate that one!

Mireille January 1, 2010 at 3:32 AM  

happy new year!!! hope it will be a fabulous one!

Lovely design Katrina!

Gina January 1, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

Happy new year! I really love the resolutions LO.

Olivia January 1, 2010 at 12:40 PM  

Love the LOs, they're brilliant!
Best wishes for a Happy New Year :)

Genevieve kerns January 3, 2010 at 5:26 PM  

Beautiful layouts!! You have inspired me to create a resolution layout of my own :) I know what ill be doingh tonight! Thanks ladies.

Lori Gentile January 4, 2010 at 11:00 AM  

Gorgeous pages from both!!! They are very inspiring!

Post a Comment